Ebay complete front brake upgrade

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SHIT! 75.00 bucks barely buys you the pads! Let alone the calipers and rotors!:surprise:

Actually don't need all the parts but I can't pass up a bargain!!! Will use the pads though and maybe the calipers as they are much newer than mine. The rotors are the same year as mine so will probably resell the rotors and my 97 calipers. Should be able to get my money back. I had been watching these for a couple days. Decided to do the BIN when it showed up here. Figured it wouldn't last long.... :whistlin: Probably lasted as long as it did because no one needed all the parts. I usually separate items on eBay to reach a larger base. I found that grouping stuff limits the bidding and even with the extra fees, you net more $$.

I'm torn between stocks and Tokicos. I don't really want to steal from my Ninja though.
If you put your stuff up on e-bay, give a brotha a heads up!

Will do. Have a lot of extra stuff that I will be selling after I complete my redo. I am replacing EVERY gasket, o-ring, hose and bearing on the bike except engine internals. Almost every bolt that is not structural has been replaced with stainless steel. Having a lot of powdercoating, chroming and custom paint done. Have an 18" rear wheel, radials and Race Tech springs and emulators installed. Also have Progressive 418's but they are 11.5" and not sure I like the bike lowered as I really like corners and am worried about ground clearance. Adding the Venture rear drive in hopes of extending the range for trips. The bike should be like new when I finish plus somewhat of a custom.

I also am selling my magazine collection (cars and bikes) in date sequence dating from the 60's. Have sold over 600 bike mags on eBay and am up to the mid 80's. Haven't started my car mags yet.

Back