Exactrep

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've ordered several things from exactrep with no issues they are expensive on shipping but definitely a reputable company. Should have no issues.

I have bought parts from a place called Raats Motoren somewhere over the pond and the deal seemed super scetchy but you can't buy the parts I needed here in the USA. when the parts arrived, the quality was amazing, it did cost a bit but first class doesn't come cheap. The language made an odd phone conversation but i knew i was dealing with real people and the transaction was worth every penny, they are real craftsmen and proud of what they do. I would not hesitate to do business with people across the pond again!

I ordered over a $1,000 worth of otec and extracep stuff. They sent it in a box that looked like it was fillled with trash with loose nuts and bolts running around the bottom. There was no damage to the parts but am missing hardware no big deal. For the money I spent + shipping they could have packed it better. And it took me 3 months to get it. Those otec frame sliders look badass though

I have bought a windshield from exactrep and shipping is hard to pin down and it is only finalized after they send it out. VAT in Europe is added before the shipping price is calculated. So their stuff is expensive and shipping is high as well-products are excellent though.

I have bought a windshield from exactrep and shipping is hard to pin down and it is only finalized after they send it out. VAT in Europe is added before the shipping price is calculated. So their stuff is expensive and shipping is high as well-products are excellent though.
Ok good to know I will ask for Cheryl on my next order. (The 200 bhp triangular frame infills) thanks!

Does anyone experience the coolant meter getting pegged when sitting stopped for a long time in hot weather? Would the ecu have to be reflashed to lower the temperature that the thermostat opens and to turn fans on sooner also? Thanks for your help folks

Latest posts

Back