facebook

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm on it quite a bit, but i guess i'm the 'facebook' generation.

I'm on there too. Just like Garrett, I'm in that "generation" and I am on Facebook daily.
I even have it on my phone LOL. It keeps me busy during lunchtime when I have nothing to do.

i'm on too, joined to keep an eye on my son but now totally dig it, especially mafia wars

Dan Wieleba

I'm on facebook, but mostly just to keep in touch with friends and family back home.

i'm on too, joined to keep an eye on my son but now totally dig it, especially mafia wars

Dan Wieleba

Gotta love Mafia Wars... :punk:

I'm a member of the VMax fan page on Facebook, but I hardly check it as there is never much talk there. I think this is the place to be. :clapping:

Wow....of all the years I've been on "The Book" and I never had the foggiest idea that there was a Vmax group on there! I'll have to join up on it once I get home tonight!

Damn work computers have FB and Myspace blocked. Thankfully they don't have this one blocked! I can keep SOME sanity throughout the day!

I'm on just to see pics of family that is spread out all over the country. I am not a fan of commercial social networks. See what PC World has to say about them in this months issue.

I'm on Facebook and play mafia wars too. Look for me as Brian Evans...I'm not really "the facebook age" but I enjoy it nonetheless. :biglaugh:

I'm on Facebook and play mafia wars too. Look for me as Brian Evans...I'm not really "the facebook age" but I enjoy it nonetheless. :biglaugh:

the 'facebook age', is becoming wider and wider.... its a social networking tool, not a college tool when i tstarted ya know?

Wow....of all the years I've been on "The Book" and I never had the foggiest idea that there was a Vmax group on there! I'll have to join up on it once I get home tonight!

!
years? hasn't it only been around about 18 mos?

theres a ton of brian evans' :bang head:

theres a ton of brian evans' :bang head:
Gah, there's more than one of me...sorry world! :biglaugh: I will have to link it when I get home. My work has it blocked as most work places do.:damn angry:
I live in Brimley, Michigan 49715, if that helps...

Latest posts

Back