facebook

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on there under Caleb Mayfield, probably be the first one under search. I'm there way to often...

not totally, wasn't it just for people with college emails and such, or somtihg like that.

ah ok. yea that changed i think like 3 years ago. i signed up in college in i think 2004 ish.

ekozy and i are both in our mid 20's so i think it struck us as odd... haha..

carry on!

years? hasn't it only been around about 18 mos?

Nooooooo it may have only been open to the PUBLIC for the past 18 months. Before they started to compete with Myspace, FB was only for college students. You were required to start your FB account with a college email address. That was YEARS ago (at LEAST 4 years)

ah ok. yea that changed i think like 3 years ago. i signed up in college in i think 2004 ish.
ekozy and i are both in our mid 20's so i think it struck us as odd... haha..
carry on!

Yeah Garrett (happy belated birthday by the way), we're the yougins on this site LOL. A part of me honestly wishes that FB was still only for college students. Even though I graduated already. It was really nice the first few years it was around. You can go drinking at the bars and still run into a stray underager with a fake. You couldn't have a fake account on FB. So at least you KNEW that everyone who tried to add you, hit on you, stalk you, or befriend you was at LEAST a freshman in college.

Now it's just like every other social networking site.

i'm on too, joined to keep an eye on my son but now totally dig it, especially mafia wars

Dan Wieleba

Mafia Wars is the shit! I play it on Myspace and have just recently started on Facebook.

Feel free to add me.

James Gregory - Camden, AR

I'm on there as well, mostly just to get in touch with or find old friends.

it's under

Rusty McNeil

If you search under school using Pecos High School it''d be easy to find.

The one thing on FB that does piss me off is the search feature, way to limited in what parameters you can use

Rusty

Mafia Wars is the shit! I play it on Myspace and have just recently started on Facebook.

Feel free to add me.

James Gregory - Camden, AR
there are a bunch of you, none is listed as Camden, AR, send me one, there is only 1 of me, i garuntee it
Dan Wieleba

there are a bunch of you, none is listed as Camden, AR, send me one, there is only 1 of me, i garuntee it
Dan Wieleba

Actually there are 2 of you. in your pic, are you swimming, or playing guitar? :biglaugh:

Ok, you should be able to find me by my city now. I had to go edit. oops! :ummm:

Actually there are 2 of you. in your pic, are you swimming, or playing guitar? :biglaugh:

Ok, you should be able to find me by my city now. I had to go edit. oops! :ummm:
fat guy on the float, the other guys name is 1 letter different

Latest posts

Back