Fazers and other muscle bikes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That bike has been for sale for a very long time.
Todd

Considering the asking price that's really no surprise.

I got less than that for my '97 Max.

Then again, bikes that have been for sale for a long time are usually either because the seller is asking too much and won't negotiate, or there's a hidden flaw that's scaring everyone off. I'd guess for that one a case of "sentimental" value exceeding dollar value.

They run quite well stock and in excellent condition like that one is it may eventually sell. I think he's a little high but I would ask around $3k for it. You'd have to ride one to appreciate the power and smoothness of them.

Here's one of the ones we are selling:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2279078678.147501.282702488678&type=3&theater

I think we'd take $2500 for it. We've already converted it to radial tires and bigger brakes. Also other mods are the custom header, vmax round headlight assembly, modified seat, and newer paint.

Sean

hey guys, I haven't posted here before, but seeing a Fazer thread I couldn't resist.

My husband has owned 3 VMax's....an 88, 01, and his current one, an 09.

When he had the older VMax's I rode Fazers. I had an 86 and an 87, They're GREAT bikes.

Well, a couple of months ago, he found an 07 Vmax in mint condition and he bought it for me. I love it, but I still missed my Fazer. Well, I found one on ebay and couldn't resist. It's an 86 that the owner did a frame off restoration on. Now I have the perfect stable I think! Here's a pic of the Fazer with my Vmax behind it......

She can't go wrong with the Fazer. Check ebay....they come up periodically.

nice! u from clinton ny?

Considering the asking price that's really no surprise.

I got less than that for my '97 Max.

Then again, bikes that have been for sale for a long time are usually either because the seller is asking too much and won't negotiate, or there's a hidden flaw that's scaring everyone off. I'd guess for that one a case of "sentimental" value exceeding dollar value.

I agree. $3900 is high.

Last edited:
I had an 86 Fazer that I absolutely loved. Owned it for 13years,it looked as good the day I sold it as the day I got it. A clean,well cared for example will make a fine bike.

Attachments

• firstshots 007.jpg
    firstshots 007.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 24
I had an 86 Fazer that I absolutely loved. Owned it for 13years,it looked as good the day I sold it as the day I got it. A clean,well cared for example will make a fine bike.

Wow is that a Sweet Bike....

Thanks SpecOps13, I dont think I've ever sold a bike that I didnt regret selling later, but selling the Fazer hurt. Still does, and I sold it in 2003. I've got an FZ8,like you do now, but I still miss that 700.

Latest posts

Back