Finally got my motor back together.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joelyons50023

Reaction score
Got everything back together and got her running. So far so good. I love how people ask me if i notice any big power difference from before when it has been a year and a half sine i rode it, and working on Harleys all day riding this thing is just amazing.

Congrats on getting back on the rode. Is that a Venture conversion or a VMAX block? How much compression change with .040 removed?
Steve-o

its a vmax block bored to 1300 and i think compression is around the 10.75 range or just a bit higher(got all of my notes at work). Ya when I put on our dyno to check and adjust a/f I did a little recording of WOT and stoped at 6K and HP was 98 with a very steep line going up and tq was 82 at a slight incline. Should have her broke in pretty quick since its 45 mi from home to work.

If the dyno is a brake dyno you can get it broken in within 20-30 minutes

Ya I already did the inital brake in on the dyno as per the moto man method but i would still like to get 500 on her and get the oil and filter changed and then rape the shit outa her lol. So I got about two more days of riding and should be good to go.

Back