Finally got to first base!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxMangum

Reaction score
I purchased Saller Bessie eight weeks ago, but because the previous owner had painted the air intakes matte black, that made her unacceptable for me. The seller agreed to go half with me and send the covers out to CA to be chromed. I am very pleased with the results and I finally picked the SB up yesterday.

Man, wouldn't you know it, I love her, but that wench wants me dead! She told me "if you are not going to ride me get the hell off!" I spent two hours just trying to get acquainted and she wanted no parts of small talk. But I am the man in this relationship, and if she is lucky I may find occasion to get to 4th gear tonight.:biglaugh:

All of you are great for taking the time to put so much information here. I thank you all

Ha ha ha! Good on ya mate! WELCOME!
If I had a girl like that, I'd post pics!

Hey Everyone, Saller Bessie is one nasty floozy! She tried to give it away tonight, but I just teased her again. That SB is dangerous fast. I can see why all of your love your V's.:biglaugh:

After I play around with her over the weekend, I will get her cleaned up and share some photos.

Jeff

Ha ha ha! Good on ya mate! WELCOME!
If I had a girl like that, I'd post pics!

Yep, hint hint.
Welcome to the brotherhood. Not only will you find a wealth of information here, but you'll also find the best group of folks.

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Welcome.

If you ever get to 5th gear with her, just don't do anything up her tailpipes that you'd be ashamed to show on Youtube.

Welcome! You will find out soon enough that your new relationship comes with baggage in the form of a hungry little Monkey that will need to be fed often!!

Latest posts

Back