Finally my 1st ride on my 2015 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
The moon and the stars must aligned last night because this morning I took my Vmax out for the first ride since I bought it in April.

No pictures or video today I just needed to get the feel of the bike and get use to riding a Vmax Gen 2 for the first time ever.

It rides nice and smooth a bit jerking on the throttle when going over bumps but that was a everyday thing with my Gen 1's

I had it up to 140 mph and it had more to go, what a sweet powerful beast .

I got home and drove it up on my new Motormover motorcycle dolly and was able to move it around my garage without any problems. If anyone is short on garage space and would like to be able to move your Vmax forward and backwaards, side to side, Check this product out.

https://motomover.com/

Everything went great today riding a Vmax again after 7 years without one and it having 1700 instead of 1200 cc's wow this bike is a beast.

I haven't had a smile this big in a while, it's cool how people look at you on the Vmax most never see one and they look so different to people even other bike riders.

Had a great day!

Maybe the speedo is in kmh? 140km = 87mph that sounds more like it. That happened to me once and I almost freaked out when I saw 75 on a 45 mph speed limit zone

Maybe the speedo is in kmh? 140km = 87mph that sounds more like it. That happened to me once and I almost freaked out when I saw 75 on a 45 mph speed limit zone
Nope MPH will have video this weeks to post

Congrats EaglePi !!!

Yep - 140mph....that's only the top of 4th gear boyz :)

She got plenty left after that LOL!

:punk::clapping::eusa_dance:

Sounds like a troll to me. Pay no attention to people who would assisinate your character just to start shit.. I believe you. Everyone here who ran their bike to high speed was nervous about doing it the first time. I know I was.. Don't let guys like that get to you. In this case, ignoring them is winning..

I gotta say I"m with Bill on this one. Troll/Asshole whichever term suites you is NOT what this forum is about. Brotherhood, camaraderie, help and often heated disagreement makes this forum great. So ...no, no one had to say it. It's a free country think it. Hopefully we'll see some moderator intervention.

I gotta say I"m with Bill on this one. Troll/Asshole whichever term suites you is NOT what this forum is about. Brotherhood, camaraderie, help and often heated disagreement makes this forum great. So ...no, no one had to say it. It's a free country think it. Hopefully we'll see some moderator intervention.

I appreciate what you said, I am done being insulted to the point I get mad and blow up. This forum means too much to me and I would never do that to Gary and all the good members.

I reply to the post and that is all I will do, no more attention will be paid to those people who find it fun to tear people down. This is also for Bill, thanks for having my back both of you.

Thanks again
Ron

Last edited:
Sounds like a troll to me. Pay no attention to people who would assisinate your character just to start shit.. I believe you. Everyone here who ran their bike to high speed was nervous about doing it the first time. I know I was.. Don't let guys like that get to you. In this case, ignoring them is winning..

Bill , Ron accused me of being a troll , that probably pissed me off more the him saying he thought that anyone who spent time on designing a Gen I seat wasted their time , without ever sitting on one of mine.

I half expect a question from him on which way to wipe his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back