FINALLY pics of the $500 bike you guys helped me with

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah my neighbor had been trying to sell his late model VFR 800 with no luck. It's clean as hell and garaged but no one would even CALL him on it. He gave up for now.

I'm in the same boat. I'm not out buying toys and such either. I am sitting back and saving my money.

Chris

Man re-reading this makes me miss the bike!

Ok so it's gone, I had a few phone kickers who thought they could outsmart me especially when they seen it hit E-Bay...trying to undercut! Then one sunday nigt i got a call from a guy in New York who wanted to send me a deposit no questions asked. He said my description (on Craigslist) was very detailed, and seemed very honest, and the pics were great. Long story short he sent me 500 through pay pal and came the next sunday to pick it up with the rest cash in hand. he didn't even barter the price...2200.00 cash no problems. Easy removal from E-Bay and a great guy do deal with...his wife was even excited as he had been looking for a good deal for 2 years. She made a crack about now he would have nothing to search the internet for now!!! happily i told her "yes he will, parts to make it faster" SHe stopped smiling for some reason!

THanks to all, but i'll be around...this was my first, but not my last MAX!

.his wife was even excited as he had been looking for a good deal for 2 years. She made a crack about now he would have nothing to search the internet for now!!! happily i told her "yes he will, parts to make it faster" SHe stopped smiling for some reason!

LOL I bet he must've been thinking 'u bastard couldn't keep yer mouth shut'!!!

hahaha, classic..

Latest posts

Back