First Muscle Corbin Done!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
This thing is way better then the normal Corbin. Check out the pics. Once we get it on the bike we'll try to get some more pics of it. We reshaped the seat and refoamed some of it for more comfort and better looks. What do you think?

Sean

Attachments

• Corbin 2 small.jpg
    Corbin 2 small.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 151
  • Corbin 3 small.jpg
    Corbin 3 small.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 154
  • Corbin 1 small.jpg
    Corbin 1 small.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 148
Sean,Just like all your seats I have seen,It looks like it is top shelf.I am sure that it is very comfortable too.

Sean, looks good....much better than old pan. Do they come in red? :)

Sean,This might be a dumb suggestion but did you try making the gas fill hole bigger?I know I can barely get my hand in one.

Yea, we looked at making it bigger but it would involve a custom insert which makes it pretty much cost prohibitive.

Turn around will vary depending on how much regular seat work we have. This one took about 6 weeks but we were very busy with our normal stock redone seats. We also did a backrest for this seat too. It's going on an 05 and should look awesome on there. Yes, it comes in any color you want - LOL. I had even thought about doing a rasied logo on it too. I've got some pics of a new way to put the "Vmax" logo on to the middle for a guy we did a few weeks ago. He's got pics posted on the tech or chat site I think. It's also an 05.

Price on something like this is going to run about $350 plus your core. It's much more labor intensive then the stock seat is but is about the best thing for a passenger to have. I do actually have 2 corbin cores (no backrests) I can work with that can be purchased outright too if needed.

Sean

What do your redone stock seats look like? Pricing? Availability?

I've got a few pics on my website and the pricing is there too but not up to date. Send me a direct email request for pics of the latest and greatest.

My most popular setup runs about $280-$300 for all three seats with reworked front and rear sections, and all three recovered.

Sean Morley

Latest posts

Back