For laughs what would you say to......

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxVMax

Reaction score
For laughs what would you say to her if you came out and found her sitting on your ride :eek:h yeah:

Attachments

• bike5658.jpg
    bike5658.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 129
I would go " hmmm sorry if that paint dried and you stuck to it. I gotta roll so feet up and hold on tight girly "

Honey, you're doing it wrong. Women sit on the back of the bike, not the front.

She looks like octomom. I'd be afraid my bike would fall in :ummm:

Attachments

• octomom-bikini-1.jpg
    octomom-bikini-1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 58
  • octomom-bikini-5.jpg
    octomom-bikini-5.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 59
  • octomom-bikini-2.jpg
    octomom-bikini-2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 54
I'd smack her in the face!... Gently... And i'd ask her if she would want to ride it... The mod monkey i say... Someone needs to spank it and i can only feed him... LOL

That doesnt look very comfortable. Let me get you a more comfortable place to sit (then deliberately wipe off my mouth and smile)

I'm afraid i'd have to say she's a bit overdressed for the ensuing ride.

:rofl_200::rofl_200:I would nudge my buddy and say..."smell my fender":rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Too childish??

LOL my version would be her saying come on hurry up and take me back to my place where her twin sister is waiting for both of us to get home to have a 3 some!!! But in reality my Wife would be with me and before i could get one word out she would say HEY BITCH!!! GET THE F***K OFF THE BIKE. Then my bike would be knocked over due to a cat fight!!

Back