Front Brake Light Switch

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OCVmax

Reaction score
Need to buy a new front brake light switch. Called the dealer. $134!! Any suggestions???

%&#$* $134.00... I'd see if CaptainKyle or Sean Morley have one....

Otherwise, Improvise and Adapt....:rofl_200: Yamaha wanted $12.00 for a Horn Button
years ago. My bike was an XJ-1100. I came home and made one from a hardwood
dowel. Cost ??? 1 cent....:biglaugh:

I binned mine and fitted a banjo bolt with a built-in pressure switch at the master cylinder on the bars. Two wires, simply joined to the two existing ones attatched to the stock switch. They are readily available.

DSCF1772_800x600.jpg

Need to buy a new front brake light switch. Called the dealer. $134!! Any suggestions???
Yeah I think the dealer you called wanted you to pay for lunch & dinner for the whole dealer. I have a new one in the package for 19.50 + 1.50 shipping. You can find them cheaper just watch out of a lot of people & ther $ 10 dollar shipping fee for one item.

Sounds like my dealer wanted me to buy his next few hits of crack or something! Thanks for the help. Sent you a message Captain Kyle

Went to another Yamaha dealer. I guess this one knows what they are doing. Got everything I needed for around $20! Thanks for the help!

Cool, amazing they stocked the part. Kyle's the most complete source here and we have 3 dealers in driving distance... They don't stock Shit....

Back