• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Dyna 3000 for 85-89 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mvvette97

Reaction score
It is now on ebay for sale. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220119730087&rd=1,1I'm putting my max back to stock for the most part because I'm selling it to my brotherinlaw. So I have this Dyna 3000 I bought last fall. It has the adjustable timing advance and a rev limiter setting that you can change. . I take paypal. If you want to check me out here is my ebay profile. Figured I would post this since I haven't made alot of posts yet on here. thanks....Marc
http://myworld.ebay.com/mvvette
Picture016Small.jpg

Picture018Small.jpg

Last edited:
This is the analog one with the 2 stage rev limiter capability.I love mine,A good deal at $150.

Make sure that you get the right one for your year bike.The old bikes are analog and have a 2 stage limiter.The newer bikes are digital.

I just put one of these in mine this winter,I love it.The rev limiter is nice to have also.

A funny story! When I first went for a test ride this spring with porting and cams I did not realize the limiter was set at 8500.I came back and said ,Man this thing pulls like crazy till 8500 then it pops like a bitch like its going lean.I was kind of freaked out looking at the plugs till Rod told me I better check my limiter.I know my stock ignition never tried to limit anything,even full throttle missed shifts at the strip 2 times.My shift selecter segment crapped out on me 1st to 2nd.The new redesigned one cured that.

I just put one of these in mine this winter,I love it.The rev limiter is nice to have also.

A funny story! When I first went for a test ride this spring with porting and cams I did not realize the limiter was set at 8500.I came back and said ,Man this thing pulls like crazy till 8500 then it pops like a bitch like its going lean.I was kind of freaked out looking at the plugs till Rod told me I better check my limiter.I know my stock ignition never tried to limit anything,even full throttle missed shifts at the strip 2 times.My shift selecter segment crapped out on me 1st to 2nd.The new redesigned one cured that.
haha, sounds like something I would do.

If anybody wants to buy this let me know because I am probably going to put it on ebay tonight. Thanks:cheers:

Back