• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Rear Shocks 1997 OEM 4400mi Clean

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4.2Crew

Reaction score
I have a set of OEM rear shocks from my 1997 V-max (black springs, chrome ends.) I'm the original owner (5'7" 165lbs.) The bike currently has 4424 miles on the odometer, the shocks where replaced earlier this summer with approximately 3900 miles. The shocks are very clean and shiny.

Asking $65 + FREE SHIPPING... I prefer Paypal, so they can be shipped immediately.

Is that center of eye to center of eye? Sorry for being a pain but I'm looking for shocks like these to adapt to my Virago. I'm doing all my trim in black and these would be a nice addition.

Not a problem! I understand these projects...

Yes, that is center of eye to center of eye...

I listed them on Ebay as well. So, with the "Buy it Now" option, they can be yours.

Crew

I can't find them? Got a link?

Nevermind. Found them.

I'm going to check the free length on mine and see if they'll work for me.

I'd love to get these but unfortunately mine are 12" eye to eye and my bike doesn't need to be up in the air any further. Good luck with the sale.:cheers:

Latest posts

Back