Garage pics?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ 500 members - only 13% and it is actually lower than that. Why do we go to bike shows - besides checking out all the babes. So post your bike pics - ya never know what can happen. Your pic may inspire someone.

Ya I know this sounds kinda gay but I'm just trying to rally up some support. Plus I like to look at all the bikes. ( not many max's around here ) :biglaugh:

I did... Quit nagging me dammit...

:rofl_200:

I knew yours was in there.the Darth Vader max! Black is beautiful right? THE DARK SIDE!

There are less than 75 in there 0f what 565 members.People looking for carb help should also list what they are running.Jetting ,pipes etc.,Its easier to trouble shoot knowing what your already dealing with.I like to see them too.Thats why Thunder use to be so cool.100 vmax's in one place.

Last edited:
I knew yours was in there.the Darth Vader max! Black is beautiful right? THE DARK SIDE!

There are less than 75 in there 0f what 565 members.People looking for carb help should also list what they are running.Jetting ,pipes etc.,Its easier to trouble shoot knowing what your already dealing with.I like to see them too.Thats why Thunder use to be so cool.100 vmax's in one place.

I think you coined it "the anti shawn" didn't you?

It's on my todo list to update my pic with the Morley seat.
I know that is your subliminal intent Shawn. LMAO!
Been busy trying to unload a wrecked Chevy p/u.
But I'll get it done soon. Scouts honor!

Latest posts

Back