Gen 2 drag bar

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tugla

Reaction score
Looking for a drag bar that will fit the gen 2....I've seen one on the star forum but no clue who makes it and if it needs a adaptor or direct bolt on.

Thanks

I have a few different gen 2 tapered fit bars available. Most just go with our superbike version.

Sean

Ya I got the super bike version from ya for my gen 1..., is good,looking for little more drag and wider...
You gotta anything in the 1 1/8 Sean???
I got set risers but for stock size bar

Is the gen 2 a fatter bar? I thought it was 7/8 all the way... I just wanted a black to replace my faded blue anodized renthal... Not in a rush though as it works like it should. Probably i'll just paint it...

:
Is the gen 2 a fatter bar? I thought it was 7/8 all the way... I just wanted a black to replace my faded blue anodized renthal... Not in a rush though as it works like it should. Probably i'll just paint it...

:ttiwwp:

Here's examples of the stock vs superbike gen 2 bar we offer.

Attachments

• side_view_carbon&stock.jpg
    side_view_carbon&stock.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 38
  • top_view_carbon&stock.jpg
    top_view_carbon&stock.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 37
  • front_angle_view_carbon&stock.jpg
    front_angle_view_carbon&stock.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 37
How much for those black bars. I am needing something a bit more forward so I can lean into the wind. It looks like those might do the trick. Do they hit the tank? Riding on the highway is killing me having to be so upright..

Those will help a bit.

Less pullback and also wider so your body will be tilted forward more.

Back