Good deal on cl !!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
come on now! i know its not thats why i put it up :eusa_dance: whoever is selling their bike must know a lot about it. should ask them if it has vboost!

there was a massive royal star for sale out here that said ti was a vmax. i emailed the guy and he responded "so?"

i have a set i powdercoated that look identical to that.. they came of naughtys parts bike.

multiple parts fit all kinds of bikes, just different part numbers and sometimes labels. i put it up because it seems people are hot for these. i have a pair that came with my bike but you can fins this style all over Ebay for much more. if you dont like them cool state your opnion. i am trying to help out a VMF member save some $. and they are not mine. have no idea who the seller is. cheers

those are not factory yamaha guards. but would still look good and work.
i seen a set on cl in msp for 25 bucks. and decided to pass.
I didn't think they would look good on my bike since I have a spoiler underneath.

has any one heard of using a virago grab bar. on a vmax backrest?
i found one on cl that looks like a perfect fit. Sean???

yes they will work from the right years, i'm sure sean can confirm. i think vmaxride06 among others have one.

Back