Got a project

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the compliments!

I think I'll come in around 12-1300 including the purchase of the bike. I haven't added it all up yet. I had sold some stock parts that almost paid for the bike, all but about 160 of it. I only paid 450 for the bike anyway.

I wish you were closer.....

We could work out a trade....:biglaugh:

Looking great QH! I am so excited about seeing the complete project. I know you are putting the final touches on it. I was cruising the net for some ideas for your bike and thought you would be interested in them also..

Whacca Think? Now the basket may be over kill we dont want the ladies to go stir crazy when we come cruising down the blvd so you decide would the basket be to much?

Attachments

• Barbie Horn.jpg
    Barbie Horn.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Basket.jpg
    Basket.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Tassels.jpg
    Tassels.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 0
:bang head: damn forgot the training wheels... black or chrome?

Attachments

• Training wheels.jpg
    Training wheels.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 1
Well I got the harness thinned out tonight and lay'd it on the bike to see if it'd turn over/spark, and she did. If I get the bike rolling before the end of the week she won't have the paint/body work done, but I move on Friday so I'll hussle!
downsized_0427092325.jpg

Well I got the harness thinned out tonight and lay'd it on the bike to see if it'd turn over/spark, and she did. If I get the bike rolling before the end of the week she won't have the paint/body work done, but I move on Friday so I'll hussle!
downsized_0427092325.jpg

I'll give you a dollar if you ride it like that!!!:rofl_200:

I can't wait to see this done!!!:eusa_dance:

Damn that looks like Huber wired that bike up. Just duct tape it up to the frame it will look sweet? :clapping:

Hahaha the wiring is in a new home made "harness" now and "In" the bike rather than on it now. I also got the forward control linkages done done.

I am sure in time everything will be wireless! We will look back on this and say wow remember when motorcycles required so many wires to transfer signals.

Well we got moved into our new house so I finally got some time tonight.

Worked on the bike tonight but my phone died so I couldn't get a final pic after tonight.
Where I started
downsized_0505091851.jpg

Half way through after getting tail lights
downsized_0505092100.jpg

I got the tails, brake, and turn signals working and got the wiring routed. It was fun running brake and turn signals on the same filiment but got it sorted out with a 12v diode.
Body work tomorrow and primer hopefully before or on friday so I can get it home friday night in the new garage!

For some reason Lankee in the sidecar reminds me of Jaws in one of those James Bond movies with his head stickin' out the car roof!! :rofl_200:

Man, she's really coming together 1/4 Horse....beautiful job!! :thumbs up:

It's coming together alright!!!!:clapping:

I am hoping for a video of the first ride....:eusa_dance:

I've been payin' attention to this thread from the beginning. I think ya did a great job on the build. Especially when you consider the dollars spent! Looks good man, nice job. I gotta throw my opinion out there though and say I think that the headlight is the only thing that doesn't do it for me. Sorry man, not trying to be a critic,but it looks a bit small. I think you turned it into something really cool looking. GREAT JOB MAN:punk:

Hell with all the pics of the bobber I wanna see more of that yellow mini bike thats parked in your garage. Can you take some pictures of you wheeling it:ummm:

:th_favorites24: Chanting )))WHEELIE((((( )))))WHEELIE((((( ))))WHEELIE((((((((

Haha thanks fellas. As far as the headlight goes, it's a different style for the bike but I dig it.

Lankee, I'm doing all the work in a friends garage and I will try to get a pic of me doing a wheelie on his kids bike for you hahaha.

Onto tonight
I HATE body work. Hopefully done with it tomorrow night and ready for primer etc.
downsized_0506092208.jpg

Latest posts

Back