GSXR 600 Conversion

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks Great ! I would love to have one of them. I need to make some more cash & send it your way.
Thx!

This one goes to Chicago - soon I hope!
I must warn ya, those rims are neither cheap nor easy to find here in PL.

This is the last rim I have sold in $. From now on im priceing them in PLN.
I have lost too much in exchange rate already.

Rim looks really awesome, good job man. The guy you're doing the conversion for is a royal pain in the ass, isn't he?:hammer bash:

Thx!

This one goes to Chicago - soon I hope!
I must warn ya, those rims are neither cheap or easy to find here in PL.

This is the last rim I have sold in $. From now on im priceing them in PLN.
I have lost too much in exchange rate already.
I can find them wheels all over around here. I might have to sell my Kosman & get with you about one of them.

Finally some pics of the bike finished with the 6" rim and braced/notched swingarm Prez sold me.
No need to tell much beside the fact it was totally hassle free and the bike handle WAY BETTER !!!

Direct bold without any noticeable offset.
I did fit a Metzler Roadtec 190-50R17 on that rim and a matching 120 on the stock front wheel. Those tires are way more sticky than the marathon I'm used to. They perform just great on dry or wet.

So thanks again Prez for the offer, I'm really glad you made it possible :punk:

Attachments

• IMG_7398.JPG
    IMG_7398.JPG
    187.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_7397.JPG
    IMG_7397.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7396.JPG
    IMG_7396.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_7395.JPG
    IMG_7395.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_7394.JPG
    IMG_7394.JPG
    195.1 KB · Views: 59
Glad you like it!
No need to pay "grands" for good 17" rim while I can make them cheaper and even better!

Bike turned out awsome Michael, with the best color on the planet :clapping:

Ok folks, Im about to finish 2 rims and have another one follow soon.
Since Im propably leaving my living place for a long time in about 2 months
this would be the last chance to grab some rims. After that I think there will be very hard to machine something, almost impossible.

I bealive I can do 3-4 rims since Im not day working for now. $ curreny is high
so this could be a very good deal right now. Also I can give 10% discount for vmaxforum members. The deal contains 3 spoke rim.

Last price was around 1800 PLN (Dave you will also get 10% off when I get 3 more orders) so 1620 PLN plus shipping.

Fern, Jussi - your rims should be done next week.

Anyone?

Things are geting harder with 3 spoked suzuki rims.
Its really very dificult to get a good 5,5 suzuki rim those days - 4 came bent, 1 happen to be cracked and losing air WHILE IT WAS FINISHED GOD DAMMIT!!! :bang head:
Another warped dramaticly after welding - that means it was straightened froma very BAD SHAPE in the past.

So under those conditions please dont ask me about 3 spoked 5,5" wide rim becouse I will never again offer them to sale.
I bealive 6" wide ones from busa or TL1000 are still easy to find.

From now one my 1st model is CBR 6 spoked 5,5" wide rim which looks something like this:

cbr9001.jpg
cbr9002.jpg

I think it fits old type v-max front wheel perfectly!

I have completed all CAD documentation and I found at least two shops which CAN do this mod in the similar price.
I will be living in Swiss from december 2nd and I will be in PL at least once in the month so this deal is still possible.
If someone is interested plese PM me and I will provide more details.

I like the look close the 85 models. It looks classic. Any possibility of a front 3 spokes in 3.5" with direct bolt in the future?
The thundercat wheels are requiring grinding the fork or caliper. Plus they dont exactly match :)

Good job prez as usual !!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Ok folks!

CBR six spoker 5,5" wide rim up to sell. It has still fair painting so it wont be stripped.
Rim comes ready to install and requires you nothing to do - just enojy.

Not this one above, another one.
Deal need to be considered fast cuz Im leaving soon.

Back