Had some time, recent bobber pics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuarterHorse

Reaction score
Had a little time so I thought I'd snag some better pics of the bike. I think I may end up selling it here before too long, as soon as I get some kinks worked out and cleaned up.
DSC01304.jpg

DSC01305.jpg

DSC01308.jpg

DSC01309.jpg

DSC01310.jpg

DSC01312.jpg

Man.....That is a sweet bike.....nice pictures too....

If you were only closer....

I was curious about the engine also,you don't have a video clip of it running so we can hear it do you?That is a sweet looking ride...:th_SmileyBoobs:

Greg - I totally didn't mean to blow you off last weekend, I just got busy with new house stuff and I appologize. I must have accidentally deleted your number out of my PM's as well, shoot me another with your number and next time I log on it'll go into my phone ASAP.

Guys, it's a 650 Yamaha Maxim engine that I'll be re-jetting due to the POD filters and open exhaust. I think I've got all the electrical gremlins knocked out now. As soon as I get the carbs re-jetted I think I'm going to sell it after a month give or take so that I can build the bike I originally wanted to, an XS 650. I'll upload a quick vid here in a few for you guys.

Here's the vid, it's not as loud as one may think, but it is noisey. Sorry for the bad vid, it's on my digital camera.

Back