Handlebar clock

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Max

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some F'n jackass stole my handlebar clock, it was two piece and I still have the mount on but the clock itself is missing :bang head: It was cheap and not so great any way, fresh battery lasted way less than a year etc..
What kind of clocks are you guys running with? I'd like a black casing and white face, to match original speedo and black handlebars.

I have seen the analog bar clocks on eBay and have thought about getting one of those but always wondered if some ass hat would steal it, now I know.. On a side note, I did see some with black casings and white faces on there. I'd say best to not spend to much on it in case theft happens again. Maybe put some security hex screws in it.

When I ride, my clock is the sun. If it is up. It is daytime. If not, it is night lol

How do you change the batteries? Mine is stuck on night :rofl_200:

1045451000.jpg

Sometimes I go for a 1-2hr ride before going to work, especially before nightshifts, its nice to have a clock for that so I don't ride too long.. Which would be easy :)

I've got a cheap Timex black analog watch which is velcroed to my riding glove....it has never fallen off plus I can transfer it to my winter gauntlet if need be....

I've got a cheap Timex black analog watch which is velcroed to my riding glove....it has never fallen off plus I can transfer it to my winter gauntlet if need be....

That's a cool idea..............Especially when handle bar space is at a premium...........

Does anybody make these to clamp on to the smaller side view mirror stalks? I have no handlebar space left and I can't see my triple tree nut because a 1" bar riser...................

Here it is, bought from ClocksForBikes, I think it fits nice and this is much better quality than that chinese crap that I had before. Came with extra battery!

Attachments

• IMG_1634.jpg
    IMG_1634.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I just saw this on CruiserCustomizing.com and thought of you:

Clearance
Handlebar Mounted Clock Chrome with White Face Fits 78 Inch 1 Inch 1 18 Inch Diameter Bars

WeRev Handlebar Mounted Clock Chrome with White Face Fits 78 Inch 1 Inch 1 18 Inch Diameter Bars
Note: Handlebar clamp must be installed on handlebar before attaching the clock to the handlebar clamp. Please watch the video on this page for detail... (read more)
Part Number: WREV-LX-T1-W
MSRP: $69.99
Price: $33.88

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/h...nch-1-18-inch-diameter-bars/part/WREV-LX-T1-W

Install the thing with red locktite and it is unlikely it will be stolen!

Very nice find....if you use red locktite, how do yo uremove it to replace the battery?

I just saw this on CruiserCustomizing.com and thought of you:

Clearance
Handlebar Mounted Clock Chrome with White Face Fits 78 Inch 1 Inch 1 18 Inch Diameter Bars

WeRev Handlebar Mounted Clock Chrome with White Face Fits 78 Inch 1 Inch 1 18 Inch Diameter Bars
Note: Handlebar clamp must be installed on handlebar before attaching the clock to the handlebar clamp. Please watch the video on this page for detail... (read more)
Part Number: WREV-LX-T1-W
MSRP: $69.99
Price: $33.88

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/h...nch-1-18-inch-diameter-bars/part/WREV-LX-T1-W

Install the thing with red locktite and it is unlikely it will be stolen!

I just added this clock from clock 4 bikes. Nice fit and slightly hidden to people maybe looking to steal. They had the best customer service. They even sent a hand written thank you letter.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403371739.246818.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back