Harley cutting jobs/production

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all know what the duke would ride :biglaugh:

That's an awesome pic KJ. I'm going to steal that one and save it for a special occasion. Man, some of you guy's on here are super handy with your computers. To you, it's a tool. To me it is nothing more than an Internet and email machine. I'm so far behind the power curve it's pitiful :bang head:

I was thinking that initially but when he included the seat and fuel consumption thing, I assumed he was serious. :confused2: Oh well LOL.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic, Dirty. Otherwise I'd have a Hog, but they are not my cup of tea by a longshot. Except for the nice and plush, big-butted road king seat. My buddy's got one and it is comfy. Again, not my cup of tea. I wasn't including the Vrod which seems to be decent for a v-twin, but I'd much rather have a Gen II for the same money. Wouldn't anybody?

Either they forgot the reins attached to the bars, or he needs to work on his riding position.. :rofl_200::biglaugh::eusa_dance:

True, but at least he aint riding like the other peewee. :rofl_200:

Attachments

• peewee.jpg
    peewee.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 20
From WELICH:

I wasn't including the Vrod which seems to be decent for a v-twin, but I'd much rather have a Gen II for the same money. Wouldn't anybody?[/

The V-Rod which is in itself is merely a cheap imitation of a well known design, yeah...the VMax. That's my theory at least. For an outrageous price tag what do you get? Half the cylinders and none of the inherent charisma and character and I'm just comparing it to a GenI. So I'll answer your question with a loud and thunderous Hell Yeah my friend!! I would rather have a GenII by a damn sight too. It's not even a contest to me. BTW, shame on me for not getting the sarcasm but you got to admit it was a little misleading. It's all good though. Take care:punk:

Latest posts

Back