Hear she is guys

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful bike.

I recognize the fwd controls, but I don't think they come with the rubber grips. What did you use? I believe they come as solid billet.

What wheels and tires did you use?

Again, beautiful bike

Beautiful bike.

I recognize the fwd controls, but I don't think they come with the rubber grips. What did you use? I believe they come as solid billet.

What wheels and tires did you use?

Again, beautiful bike

I got them out of O' ring kit I had in the garage. Rear is UFO with Avon venom front Avon ultra storm

Very nice!
pinkiehappy.png

There are a few touches I would like to try on my own bike, though if I do so, it will be with a lot less chrome. That's just me though.

Very nice!
pinkiehappy.png

There are a few touches I would like to try on my own bike, though if I do so, it will be with a lot less chrome. That's just me though.

I thought about the stealth version, actually alot of different versions & some how ended up like this. Mods come in many different styles. If I had the funds I would love to do about 5 different versions, but I don't think my wife would go for that though.

I thought about the stealth version, actually alot of different versions & some how ended up like this. Mods come in many different styles. If I had the funds I would love to do about 5 different versions, but I don't think my wife would go for that though.

Meh... convince her that one of them will be her's and she'll be able to pick the one she wants. XD

Latest posts

Back