Hear she is guys

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I felt better today I would finish up this 2000 & bring it out. It is clean now but no competition to yours but at least there would be 2 Max's there

Usually there is a bone stock one there other than a frame brace, and a friend of mine will have his Gen II there, but not in the show

If you do wanna come give me a call

Wow!!
The new kid on the block is not so new!! Looks beauty.. Have fun Larry!! Love it!!

I would have gone out but instead I'm sitting in a lounge at IAD waiting for a mechanical delay on my next flight... Oh the joys of travel :-/

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

No go, it's been raining most of day, shit most of the month, damn most of the summer. Oh well maybe another day
Well that sucks ! Its been clear on this side of town for once. Oh well maybe next month I will feel like riding out there. I wanted to race on the 10th but was already told no even if I feel decent.

Yeah for some reason FL weather decided to go back to the norm this year of storms EVERY afternoon.

I've been watchin and waiting to comment. You've made a Totally Frigging Awesome Vmax. We still have to hook up somewhere once my surgeries are done. I missed you at Kyle's. Kyle said it was kind of a rush thing anyway.

Back