Help!! - Need OEM Sissybar/Backrest part!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m-cman

Alien Abductee
Reaction score
This is a long shot but I need the OEM sissybar bracket on the right side that bolts to the bike. Mine has the tab that bolts to the little bracket that the seat slips under broken off. The piece broken off is lost so I cannot have it welded back on. Anyone have an extra one of these brackets that they want to sell? :confused2:

Check with Rick (Twistedmax), designer and builder of Maxgasser seats as he just had to make a few of these parts. Apparently they are a hard to locate part.

are you talking about the little piece or the whole right side upright thing?

if you're talking about the whole upright thing danny may know a guy that had some extra ones laying around cheap.

This is what I have. The extra hole is for mounting the MAXGASSER. mines on the left,factory on the right.

Attachments

• P9230841.jpg
    P9230841.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 11
Rick, pretty sure he's talking about the aluminum side bracket that the seat bracket bolts to.

Garrett, yeah....good ol' Leon!! :rofl_200: I'll PM m-cman his # and what he may run into with this guy....worth a try tho! I guess!

if the price is the same as it was for me, sure would be right.

if i can help out by meeting him halfway to pick up the part m-cman lemme konw. leon (forgot his name) might get shaky with shipping.

if the price is the same as it was for me, sure would be right.

if i can help out by meeting him halfway to pick up the part m-cman lemme konw. leon (forgot his name) might get shaky with shipping.

You got a fair deal Garrett, if you'd a paid any more, you'd a got screwed!! :rofl_200:
Hahaha, Leon's a little shaky walking across the driveway!! :whistlin:
But PM's sent.

Thanks for all the replies. I meant the large aluminum part that bolts to the side of the bike and the backrest hooks into. There is a left and right side that connects with the small black piece that twistedmax has duplicated. That is a great idea BTW, as that piece seems to get misplaced often.

I need the bracket on the right side. The way you guys talk about "Leon", I'm not real sure about getting in touch with him :biglaugh:. The part doesn't have to be in great cosmetic shape, just no cracks, gouges or breaks. The rest of the pieces are polished anyway so I will have to strip the clearcoat and polish it anyway.

Thanks again.....

if u change ur mind on leon, (which i wouldn't suggest you to do, hah) let me know and i'll see if i can help.

Yeah, best to save Leon as a Plan 'D,' if nothing else comes along I wouldn't mind giving him a call for you.....I've talked to him several times (never got anywhere but.....) so he knows who I am.....fwiw

Latest posts

Back