Hey guys, I`m back

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed good news to hear from you again though the news that came with it isn't so good. But, you're alive and kicking! Not sure how much help I can be but either fixing the bike and or maybe buying it. Not sure I can make it worthwhile with the ship cost added in but feel free to email me with more info.

Sean
[email protected]
Thank you sean , The bike needs a left mirror, a shifter yhe footpeg (foot peg only, the mount is still there) and the left side tank cover. Theengine runs good, no bent forks or swing arm . The left scoop got scratched a bit and marks can got scratched but since it is brushed aluminum,,, It could be re brushed.
By the way,,, I would like to thank you for all the times you saved my ass with your advice and help.you rock. :punk:
<<Dave>>

:punk:
Holy cow Dave....I am so sorry to hear this! Best of luck with your recovery and if there's anything I can do.....just shout. :sad2:
Thanx Dan.
It`s not like me to just up and dis appear but I`ve been through 5 surgery`s and my leg bone still hasn`t healed (since Nov. 2011 and I`m lookin at another one at the end of the month too EEEERRRRRFFFFHHHHHGG/ YOU know what the max has on it . I`m letting it go for $15,00.00 and it still looks pretty good t! anyyyyway Thank you for the well eishes and I will be around lol. I`m goin to start a Thread to thank everyone at once cause This is crazy LMAO.
<<Dave>>

Want to thank all of my brothers here cause doin it individualy was getting crazy I greatly appreciate all the love pourin` out of this computer .Bein in this room and starin at these four walls has led me to look up my old passion ( model trains in H-O scale) I will know by the end of the month when the ortho surgeon goes into my leg again. If worse comes to worse,,,, The max is goin for $1,500.00 headers muscle kit, motorcycle jack, helmet and extra 2,000 front rim and an 86` rear rim along with extra grab bar and misc. stock parts. Whew,,, I also do facebook LOL. look me up at David Osterberg in Riverside Ca. :punk: <<Dave>>

Any relation to Iggy Pop (Iggy & the Stooges, a legendary MI band of the late'60's/early '70's, one of the first of what came to be called 'punk rock')?
http://www.iggypop.org/iggy1.html

He lives not-far from me now, in south FL, and still tours, and still rips-off his shirt to play bare-chested.

Any relation to Iggy Pop (Iggy & the Stooges, a legendary MI band of the late'60's/early '70's, one of the first of what came to be called 'punk rock')?
http://www.iggypop.org/iggy1.html

He lives not-far from me now, in south FL, and still tours, and still rips-off his shirt to play bare-chested.
I don`t think so but , yah, it kinda blew me away when I heard that he had the same last name tho.LOL. I saw him back in 76` when he was an opener fos KISS. I think it was at the los angeles forum , It was a pretty good show (KISS blew up the stage.:punk:

Back