Holy chit! I think I broke it.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfeagins

Reaction score
I made a post on the Nat'l PI day thread in which I listed PI out to around 100,000 decimal places. When I hit enter, it crashed, so I went back and modified my post to show PI out to nearly 50K decimal places. It too crashed, so I gave up. Now, when I try to enter that thread, the whole thread crashes. Admin may have to go delete my entries. Whoopsie! :shot:

:rofl_200:
I guess they aren't really the Nerds as they claim to be.
A Real Nerds site would have been able to handle Pi up to 1 Million digits like this site:
http://www.exploratorium.edu/pi/pi_archive/Pi10-6.html
or this one:
http://www.eveandersson.com/pi/digits/1000000

Or the for the Uber-Nerds 4 million Digits:
http://zenwerx.com/projects/pi-digits/pi/
Or 10 Million Digits:
http://pi.karmona.com/

Links don't seem to work for me Dennis. Can you copy/paste their content here instead? shitstorm_2012-04-27.gif:biglaugh:

^ :rofl_200:
Nice try Jeff.
I don't think I want to be the one that crashes this thread.

Is your name not Jeff ?
I guess my memory is going, I did meet you at Thunder with Shala.
Maybe I'm just programmed to only remember Women's Names.

Eh.......NO. My name is not Jeff. Never has been, and most likely never will be. It's been so long now, I can't remember where/when someone first tried to hang that name on me, but there was a few posts regarding just this topic right before Thunder last year.

My full name: Ebaneezer Fonzeracker Herr Burger Ruffenstein. (I picked this up from my dad way back in the 60's, and have used it in jest ever since)

Or just "Jim", for short. :biglaugh:

^ Sorry about that, I didn't mean to hit a nerve. :D

No nerves hit at all. Just simply funny - in light of all the different exchanges last year. I honestly thought you were deliberately trying to be funny when you posted that again today. Brian knows what I'm talking about.....and he may have been guilty, himself, in some of those exchanges last year.

^ I probably was too, I just don't remember them. :rofl_200:
And I am notoriously bad with names.
I always remember faces and people but names tend to elude me.

^ I probably was too, I just don't remember them. :rofl_200:
And I am notoriously bad with names.
I always remember faces and people but names tend to elude me.

Same way here.......to a LARGE degree.

Among other duties here, I do all the payroll for 61 employees - guys & gals I see, ON PAPER, every work day, and occasionally see out and about town. They each have an employee number in the 'system'. Each time I encounter their number, I also have their name on the same page, and usually fairly close together on the page. Yet constantly, when I bump into one of them in the hallway, in the spur of the moment, all I can muster is their darn employee number. How horrible is that? The people I work with are only numbers. I can remember that number at all times, and I recognize them anywhere we may encounter each other, but their darn names will sometimes take me 10 minutes, or longer, to recall. And these are people I work with on a daily basis in a small company in a small town. :bang head:

I can't blame it on age either, as I have been this way for as long as I can remember.....................eh, er, uh.......I think.:ummm::biglaugh:

No nerves hit at all. Just simply funny - in light of all the different exchanges last year. I honestly thought you were deliberately trying to be funny when you posted that again today. Brian knows what I'm talking about.....and he may have been guilty, himself, in some of those exchanges last year.
What?:ummm: Who me?:blink000: I know nothing! :confused2: I'm not sure last year happened! :eek: I did not sign up for any of those exchanges!:whistlin:
The party of the first part started it! :wink2::coolgleamA::eek:h yeah::th_favorites24:This is getting curiouser and curiouser! :a014::smoke000::th_party39:

LOL....I happen to like "Jeff"....I will have to call you that when we meet up in Eureka Springs.....or do you like the name Aloysius (ALOWISHUS)? I can see you being an Aloysious....

If I know you are calling out to me, I'll answer to just about anything. If it's "F""U" Feagins, I can't guarantee I can keep my cool though.

Aloysious? I knew a Buckwheat years ago. Also knew a Cadillac McNack, and his brother Pontiac McNack. Troublesome kids, those two. But it wasn't entirely their fault. Bad upbringing. But I digress. :10_6_8:

If I know you are calling out to me, I'll answer to just about anything. If it's "F""U" Feagins, I can't guarantee I can keep my cool though.

Aloysious? I knew a Buckwheat years ago. Also knew a Cadillac McNack, and his brother Pontiac McNack. Troublesome kids, those two. But it wasn't entirely their fault. Bad upbringing. But I digress. :10_6_8:

LOL...its kind of interesting the direction that this thread has taken.

Hey there Dennis. This is Jeff, not Jim. Jeff has the red faster Gen2..... Jim has the slower blue one !!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Back