Hope none of you have a medical marijuana card and own guns...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't smoke the stuff but I know alot of good people that do, just trying to raise the awareness....

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using tapatalk

What a total bunch of horseshit!! Like potheads are responsible for SOOOOO many crimes involving guns.....murders, drive-bys, contract hits....RIGHT!!

Maybe go steal a bag of chips or a couple twinkies but, shoot someone? Very rare, very rare indeed! :punk:

What a total bunch of horseshit!! Like potheads are responsible for SOOOOO many crimes involving guns.....murders, drive-bys, contract hits....RIGHT!!

Maybe go steal a bag of chips or a couple twinkies but, shoot someone? Very rare, very rare indeed! :punk:

..... and the dreaded 20 mph in a 55 zone !

..... and the dreaded 20 mph in a 55 zone !

Long haired toker: "I know man, er....officer, it was that light man....it kept blinking , you know man....it just kept blinking and blinking.....it was like, distracting me. What is that light anyway?" :smoke000::wacko:

Amused Cop: "Put down the one-hitter son and move away from the bike....it's the fuckin' signal light indicator!" :rofl_200:

TOO MANY POLITICALLY CORRECT CRUSADERS OUT THERE ! Stay the fuck out of my life...:bang head:

There is an election coming. Let's send the Czars to the gulags by throwing out the radical that appointed them.

Back