How come I never see you guys...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously, you've never followed Morley through the Arkansas twisties.

That Slide- like a dirttracker, only on payment is what got me. I mean I see lots of wheelies and rolling burnouts! That thing is suposed to have like 170 ft lb of torque!

I'm just too far ahead of you when I do that stuff. So, you don't see it.

attachment.php

EASTSIDE nice job on your video Todd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFQjElgP744

EASTSIDE/WESTSIDE nice job Tom and as always thanks so much Chad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c90Hz24lHtE

Craig if we dident have so much to lose we would take it a little farther. And i dident see him almost straight up and down on the rear wheel at 65mph. I will make you a deal you put up $20000 for any damages and i will do my best to out do that video. LOL............Mike

Had the front wheel off the ground a couple times already (not to that extreme though) and did the powerslide and rolling burnout more than once.
rainbowdetermined2.png

(trying to burn down these damn dunlops to make room for Metzelers
twilightsheepish.png
)

I got news for you metzlers are hooking up alot better now. Just ask beekeeper.

Craig on the irish hills ride video Tom drifted right in front of you so i dont know how you couldent see that. He wasent out as far but it was cool.

Yeah, Thats just like the video. <BMFG>

I still think those shots with the huge smoke cloud and the rear hung way out are major cool.

Next time I'll just call it "have you seen..." so Mike dosen't get his panties in a knott.

I think the only things you guy need to do it "just like..." is about 50 ft lbs. more torque. And yes, I have been right behind a certain chain drive that that can create some impressive burnouts by just a twist of the wrist.

Or we could find someplace with some super smooth hard packed at one of the stops and And you guys with guts could do them at will. Us fat chickens will watch.

Latest posts

Back