I buy your stock exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Builder

Reaction score
Have you replaced your stock exhast with kick pipes?

my bike's stock end piece of left exhaust is scratched a bit deep. I want to replace it.

I'm looking for pipe(s) with no rust on the chrome. I'm not sure but it seems I have to replace the both sides since its one piece. Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

PM or leave message here.

I'm located in Ontario.

yea you'll have to replace the whole thing if you are talking about the mufflers.

I have a set of mufflers that look as good as new.

I also have a set of stock downpipes that are well used but not rusty.

Let me know if you're interested in either and shoot me a PM. I'm out of the country but can get my brother to send them to you if you're in a hurry.

i have a full exhaust id consider selling. i can even get it to calgary or edmonton for you at no cost. but it would be your responsibility to get it the rest of the way. sent you a pm

i have a full exhaust id consider selling. i can even get it to calgary or edmonton for you at no cost. but it would be your responsibility to get it the rest of the way. sent you a pm

MAN I LOVE those pipes!!!!!!!!:worthy:

No.......I can't buy them from you......If I had the cash I would in a heartbeat:eusa_dance:

But I don't:bang head:

So I can't:damn angry:

Back