i CUT MY THUMB !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i LAST WEEK 1ST THING MONDAY MORNING , I HAD JUST PUT A NEW BLADE IN MY RAZOR KNIFE , STARTED CUTTING OPEN A WIRE HARNESS ON SOME CAR THATS A WIRING " NIGHTMARE " TO TRY AND RIGHT THE WRONG AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN WHAM ! ... IT HAPPENED SO FAST , I LOOKED AT IT NOT KNOWING IF IT HAD JUST POKED IT OR HOW BAD IT WAS , IT DIDN'T LOOK TO BAD , SO I TOOK MY RIGHT HAND AND PULLED IT OPEN AND YELLED " FUCK " ! :bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head: THEN THE DARK RED BLOOD STARTED FLOWING ! ...JUST AT THE TIP OF THE NAIL GOING LEFT TO RIGHT AND STRAIGHT IN , WAS CUT ABOUT HALF WAY THOUGH ! :bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head: WENT TO " JUPITER URGENT CARE " AND THEY SEWED IT UP AND I WAS OUT OF WORK FOR A FUCKING WEEK ! :bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

Attachments

• 144.jpg
    144.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 44
sorry man, that looks nasty. I bet you didn't know how many times you bump your thumb, until this happened:bang head:

OUCH!! Timmy......DAMN...

So I'm starting to read your story out loud in the kitchen so the wife can hear....and I say....oh no,Tim-Cop Runner cut open his thumb & needed stitches......so before I could read the details of what happened....she comes back dead serious and says........What did he cut it on? One of his pointy things on his bike??.........so I pick myself up off the floor to finish reading :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:......sorry dude!....that's funny right there......Only works for you......:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:....Hope it heals quick, bud......

So I'm starting to read your story out loud in the kitchen so the wife can hear....and I say....oh no,Tim-Cop Runner cut open his thumb & needed stitches......so before I could read the details of what happened....she comes back dead serious and says........What did he cut it on? One of his pointy things on his bike??.........so I pick myself up off the floor to finish reading :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:......sorry dude!....that's funny right there......Only works for you......:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:....Hope it heals quick, bud......

THAT'S funny....you gotta admit Timmy....that right there is funny! :rofl_200:

Oh MAN!! That's hard to look at Timmy! You can count every heartbeat I bet! :th_people557: :hihi:
i SHIT , THEY GAVE ME SOME SHITTY PAIN KILLERS , I COULD COUNT MY FUCKING HEARTBEATS FOR THREE DAYS ! ... ............ . P.S..... I BET YOU GUY'S DIDN'T THINK THAT I COULD COUNT THAT HIGH EITHER ! . :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

i THATS FUNNY AS HELL ! :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: JUST NOT SO SURE IF ITS GOOD TO BE KNOWN FOR HAVING SOMETHING " POINTY " ! :confused2:

Tim, sorry you had the accident. I hope you heal quickly. You missed a good bike show in Dania Beach.

Not bad counting. At 70 beats a minute. three days worth is 302,400 beats.:eusa_dance:

Tim, sorry you had the accident. I hope you heal quickly. You missed a good bike show in Dania Beach.
i IT FIGURES ! ... I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO RIDE DOWN THERE ALL SPIKED OUT AND FINALLY MEET ALL OF YOU GUY'S IN PERSON ! :punk:

Not bad counting. At 70 beats a minute. three days worth is 302,400 beats.:eusa_dance:
i BUT I GOT LAID TWICE , SO ITS QUIET A-BIT HIGHER THEN THAT ! ... BUT , I LOST COUNT ! :confused2: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

i BUT I GOT LAID TWICE , SO ITS QUIET A-BIT HIGHER THEN THAT ! ... BUT , I LOST COUNT ! :confused2: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back