i " DAYTONA BIKE WEEK "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i " DAYTONA BIKE WEEK " WHO'S GOING ? ... I'LL BE THERE IN FULL ARMOUR ! . :punk:

Attachments

• 100_1295.jpg
    100_1295.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 100_1291.jpg
    100_1291.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_1293.jpg
    100_1293.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 100_1292.jpg
    100_1292.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 35
wish i could,hope you have fun....try not to scare too many people and keep it in 1st gear cr lol

Maybe going after all just got off the phone with the service manager from destination Daytona. He wanted to know if I was interested in coming up for the next week & installing accessories for 25 bucks an hour flat rate. He is supposed to call me back tomorrow so we will see what happens.

If I do go, it'll be on the 18th for the boxenstopp bbq.

Sent from my Tapatalking Hercules Android

wish i could,hope you have fun....try not to scare too many people and keep it in 1st gear cr lol

He can still find trouble in first gear Rov... He needs to stay in the gravel somewhere, that should do the trick :biglaugh:

I am going, several more Gen II's as well
i LOOK FOR ME , I NO ITS LIKE A NEEDLE IN A HAY STACK , BUT I'LL BE THERE ON SATURDAY , AND SATURDAY NIGHT THERES A " HESS GAS STATION " THAT EVERYONE GOES TO WITH ........ " JAPANESE " BIKES , THATS WHERE I'LL BE ! . :punk:

more like needles dont you mean tim hahahha

bill think your onto something there hahahahha

If you're going spot anybody, Coprunner will be it! Hard to miss a '80's punck rocker styled guy with spikes everywhere! :git:
Hey Rov and Bill, I agree gravel really slows CR down, keeping it in 1st gear may not!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

dog gone it. i'm gonna do what it takes to get a pic of me next to Vlad, even if it kills me. :rofl_200:

Well I am probably gonna miss everyone. I am going up tomorrow to get bikes ready for the weekend. I will be working at Destination Daytona tomorrow thru Friday for sure possibly longer. There putting me up in the new Holiday inn the next exit down & paying me 25 bucks an hour so I could not pass it up.

i LOOK FOR ME , I NO ITS LIKE A NEEDLE IN A HAY STACK , BUT I'LL BE THERE ON SATURDAY , AND SATURDAY NIGHT THERES A " HESS GAS STATION " THAT EVERYONE GOES TO WITH ........ " JAPANESE " BIKES , THATS WHERE I'LL BE ! . :punk:

I'll be there Fri the 9th through Sunday. Love to see some fellow Vmaxxers out there!!:eusa_dance:

Where is this HESS station that you speak of??

I'll be there Fri the 9th through Sunday. Love to see some fellow Vmaxxers out there!!:eusa_dance:

Where is this HESS station that you speak of??
i . EVERYONE SAY'S THAT IF YOU ARE GOING NORTH ON I-95 & GET OFF ON THE DAYTONA EXIT , IT'S JUST A LITTLE BIT UP THAT STREET ! .:confused2:

i I'LL BE IN DAYTONA BY 10:00 A.M. WEATHER PERMITTING ! .. MY SPIKES ARE ALL POLISHED UP ! .:punk: . P.S. I CAN'T WAIT !

I am here now, staying at the Holiday Travel Park off of Old Dixie Hwy. Is the Hess station at the end of main? Would Like to get up with you guys......

Back