I feel like I can post here now

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanQuin

Reaction score
Well, I know I stopped in a while ago and posted a few questions and partook in a few conversations, but I never felt like I belonged because of my sportbikes.

But... now I don't feel that way.

0098/2000 is mine! Yep... I just picked up 20th Anniversary Edition 0098/2000 2005 Shift Red V-Max. Took a while of searching, but I found one with the stock exhaust, T-Boost, and a Corbin seat (mucho comfortable compared to my sportbikes).

Now I feel as if I can have conversations here :) I'd post a pic... but I'm still not smart enough for that yet :D

Well, I know I stopped in a while ago and posted a few questions and partook in a few conversations, but I never felt like I belonged because of my sportbikes.

But... now I don't feel that way.

0098/2000 is mine! Yep... I just picked up 20th Anniversary Edition 0098/2000 2005 Shift Red V-Max. Took a while of searching, but I found one with the stock exhaust, T-Boost, and a Corbin seat (mucho comfortable compared to my sportbikes).

Now I feel as if I can have conversations here :) I'd post a pic... but I'm still not smart enough for that yet :D

Ah heck it doesn't matter what you ride as long as you add positively to the forum!

Congrats on the new ride!:thumbs up:

Hit reply then scroll down and look for a box that says manage attachments and click on it. Another window/tab will open and you will hit browse. Then pick the picture you want 1.0mb or smaller and hit open then hit browse to pick another one and when all done picking them hit upload on the right. It will take a couple secs/minutes and then when you see that it's up loaded it close that tab/window and then finish your message and your image will be attached like below!... It's a pic of one of my old rides...

Cheers

Attachments

• PICTURES OF MY '84 700 NIGHTHAWK S 003.jpg
    PICTURES OF MY '84 700 NIGHTHAWK S 003.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 22
Congrats on the new ride, and as 4gasem said, you were allways welcome no matter what you rode, if you want, email me the pics and I'll post them for you.

Well, truth be known, I stopped posting on all Forums except the R1 Forum. Life got a little interesting, and I ended up liquidating and dividing househould assets and I'm just now getting back up and running and closing on a house on Aug 13th. So... since I had a few bucks, I found the V-Max of my dreams and took off across NC to pick it up. As soon as I got it I remembered this list and wanted y'all to be the first to know.

I really like this thing. MUCH better ergos compared to the two sportbikes :)

Ah yes... rides almost like I remember the original. Been waiting since 1985 to own one! And I LOVE the paint!

Attachments

• V-Max(570x429).JPG
    V-Max(570x429).JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 34
Well, truth be known, I stopped posting on all Forums except the R1 Forum. Life got a little interesting, and I ended up liquidating and dividing househould assets and I'm just now getting back up and running and closing on a house on Aug 13th. So... since I had a few bucks, I found the V-Max of my dreams and took off across NC to pick it up. As soon as I got it I remembered this list and wanted y'all to be the first to know.

I really like this thing. MUCH better ergos compared to the two sportbikes :)

Ah yes... rides almost like I remember the original. Been waiting since 1985 to own one! And I LOVE the paint!

I am amazed how different the '05 and '06 are... Both are cool IMHO but the flames on the '05 are MUCH better with the red...:thumbs up: I removed my flames on my '06.

Dan.....I JUST got back home from Lincolnton NC.....went to pick up my daughter and step son...... how far from there are you?
not trying to rub it in (ok....yes I am....lol)
its POURING and 75 degrees up here.....you guys need rain!

Dan.....I JUST got back home from Lincolnton NC.....went to pick up my daughter and step son...... how far from there are you?
not trying to rub it in (ok....yes I am....lol)
its POURING and 75 degrees up here.....you guys need rain!

Yes, we need rain. I'm about 328 miles from there (driven).

4GASEM said:
I am amazed how different the '05 and '06 are... Both are cool IMHO but the flames on the '05 are MUCH better with the red... I removed my flames on my '06.

Yeah... I'm really happy with the red.

Life got a little interesting, and I ended up liquidating and dividing househould assets and I'm just now getting back up and running

Going through the same thing right now, wasn't my idea, but life goes on....

Ah heck it doesn't matter what you ride as long as you add positively to the forum!

Hit reply then scroll down and look for a box that says manage attachments and click on it. Another window/tab will open and you will hit browse. Then pick the picture you want 1.0mb or smaller and hit open then hit browse to pick another one and when all done picking them hit upload on the right. It will take a couple secs/minutes and then when you see that it's up loaded it close that tab/window and then finish your message and your image will be attached like below!... It's a pic of one of my old rides...

Cheers

Chris,That looks like a prime spare motor for my dragbike!

Cheers

sweet 700 "S" i had one of those years ago. paid $1200 for it with 8000 miles. it was showroom cond. one of my favorites.

we all know what your Max looks like.

post up lots of pics of that old school FZR100

Back