i found the ugliest bobber bike in youtube....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
151 bhp at the wheel :)
I have to agree it doesn't look great and sounds like shit lol

That r1 will have been better converted into a streetfighter while keeping the tail.

I'd call that more of a minibike than a bobber. Whatever exhaust it has sounds like ass, and I thought it was tough to screw up an I4 exhaust note.

I think my minibike is pretty quick, it'll wheelie over backwards and do 55 in ~10sec, with a 305cc, 10hp, 14.5 ft-lbs Briggs motor. 15x that power in something not much bigger? That's just asking for disaster.

:ummm::ummm:

Why???

My god that thing is ugly. Streefighter inspired Bobber??? Or what?

BTW, I used to liek the whole strreetfighter thing but here lately the ridiculously high tails have just lost me completely.....

Everything worth doing is not always worth overdoing....

I actually like the streetfighter thing when it is not overdone. Maybe a cut down or swapped tail or subframe ( not unlike the ones some custom Maxes run ) but this bug's ass sticking in the air B.S. looks like crap.
I am also not a fan of too much bling NOR do I like too ratty on a streetfighter. I guess I like it to look like someone at least tried when they were building it, but not like they spent more than they spent more than the bike was worth in billet and chrome, either.

One thing I know I don't like is that scalloped abomination with apes on an R1.
To each their own, I guess.

Back