i HAD TO PUT MY BABY TO SLEEP

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time, I'm so sorry.....I know it feels terrible, cause it is terrible,

A good dog is one thing you can ALWAYS count on to love you and FORGIVE you no matter what, the passing of one is tough...

My condolences.......

Sorry for yor loss , bein there myself once or twice with dogs but you never forget them even a new dog doesnt take the old dogs place

i .. I PICKED UP HIS ASHES TODAY FROM THE ANIMAL HOSPITAL , ITS A VERY SAD TIME FOR ME !

I feel yer pain bro... Anyone who has seen my pics knows how I feel about that subject. Been 3 yrs. Still can't talk about it without, u know.... Very sad. Sorry for you and your family my friend.

A sad day indeed man. Sorry for your family's loss. They become as much a part of the family as the kids themselves at times.

Wait awhile, and then get everyone involved with picking out a new puppy. It will help ease the pain for all involved. Trust me that you and they will never forget their first dog. The memories of the two dogs we had while the kids were young just grow fonder and larger than life as time goes on for the kids.

Once again, our condolences to you and your family at this sad time.

Regards,
Rob

So sorry. Your lovely dog really reminds me of Daisy, my half blue tick hound, half black lab who we had to say goodbye to when she was 11.

My condolences to you.

Elimax
(Aaron)

Latest posts

Back