i HAD TO PUT MY BABY TO SLEEP

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear of your dog's health & the result, we all love our pets. Plenty of good memories from our pets.

That really blows, I feel ya on that one. I had to put down my 14 year old life long companion this winter. He had done so good for so long, then began a rapid deteriorate that resulted in him being completely immobile - I had to carry him right to the table, and shed a few tears along with our life-long vet. It's amazing how dear some of our pets become to our hearts.

Attachments

• Copper.jpg
    Copper.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 5
You know how we feel Timmy, it's always sooo difficult!! Dallas will always occupy a warm spot in your memories, that will help....in time.

Really sorry Brother!

Ouch Tim... I know the feeling man... These animals are like our right hand men/woman sometimes. We had to put my wifes down about 6 weeks or so ago. It hurt, and I was no were NEAR as close to it as I am with my Golden Retriever. We've already decided to get a Goldendoodle (no shedding) before he gets bad.

My thoughts are with you...

TIM i am very sorry for your loss. I still have problems with my dog but cant give up on him. i know a dog is a family member. A family member that every time you come home is trully happy to see you either your day was bad or good. be good man

Attachments

• Εικόνα0040.jpg
    Εικόνα0040.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 13
I was just looking at photos of my old pup Charlie this morning. He passed about a year and a half ago now. The vet came and did the procedure for him right in our home. He passed in my arms and I cried like I haven't done since I don't even know when. A good dog like him, or your Dallas, is every bit a "person" to those of us who love them. Remember him well and know you gave him a happy life.

I've had to put a couple pets put down in the past 10 years or so. It is never easy. My wife had to have our bunny put down while I was deployed. I felt bad for her having to go through that alone.

Tim, Dallas will have given you memories that will last you a lifetime and someday you will smile when something reminds you of that old friend. Too bad "D" won't be in FL with you but up north was "home". My wife and I don't have kids but have had Rotties for a long time. Just when I write off getting another, we find another that needs a good home desparately. We are better people for the time spent with our loved ones and those people that never gave their hearts to an animal will miss out on the privledge and joy that God made animals our friends. Hoping your heart heals fast my friend. PATMAX

Ah man im real sorry to hear that, always hard loosing a part of the family.

I love to see the pouring out of love and sympathy from everyone on this thread. Also my wife corrected me after I posted earlier. Our bunny died at home, she didn't have him put down.
Either way, a beloved pet IS a member of the family and all are dearly missed.

My deepest condolences my friend. i dread the day my husky/lab has to close his eyes one last time. he has been thru so much with me and my emotional tie is very deep. i love my wife but a family pet can give you the type of real love that humans cant, without hate, ever.

i WILL hold him when that day comes. know that he loved you, and #1 priority was just to hang out. peace to you and rest in peace to your boy...

evan...

Our family share in your loss...

Our loved companions never really leave us,

They live on in the happy memories of the times we shared together.

Please accept our sincerest sympathy for your loss.

Back