I know it's not nice to poke fun.... but..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostntheshell

Reaction score
I was looking up Vmax stuff on fleabay - and came up with a product (gauge cluster cover) with some very poor English. Let me share some of the funny highlights.. like I said, I know it's not nice to poke fun, but I was really almost in tears...

The green blurbs are my own commentary ;)

"
Hello V-Maxer! New instruments cover!!
Offer 3-D emblem in chrome if requested with or without black inscription for your instruments unity"

...hello to you, ebay guy! What's this about my unity now?

"Remedy creates this three-dimensional chrome cover which is simply aimed between the cover and unity and is clamped.Der firm seat is guaranteed by the orginal screws."

...a 3-D cover? Great! I just hated my old "2 dimensional" cover! But I am confused... Der firm seat what now?

"More great 3-D effect and therefore a real Eye all-in wrestler originates from his plastically elated form."

...MORE 3-D effect? Gadzooks! Wow! But I'm slightly confused with my eyes wrestling *ahem* plastically... while being elated.. I uhhh..moving on. What value is this product to me?

"Your Max is revalued with it high grade and professionally and provides for an exclusive and lasting refining!!!"

Neato! It revalues my Max with high grade and professionally...I'll be sure to quote that in my add when I sell the vmax. At first I was worried, but now I see my exclusive and lasting is...refining...it's almost like going to the top of a mountain and screaming at the top of my lungs >>>

"Attention:
This instrument cover is protected and an absolute WORLD NOVELTY!!!"

Not only is it "protected" but it's a novelty! Not just a small town novelty, or a big city novelty - but a WORLD NOVELTY!! My brain is wrestling plastically about this!!

Where can I get one! Please tell me!

It is nowhere to be acquired for sale - also not on measuring!
Only one restricted number of pieces exists!

It's nowhere? Not even on ebay?

But I thought you were selling them? It's also not on measuring? I am not sure what the hell that means, but if you say so.... and it's restricted to one, uhh, numbered pieces? Where can I find this one restricted number? It must be a dangerous number to be restricted in such a manner. Well, tell me more about it being protected... you mention something about that earlier...

The cover is covered with an adaptable clear synthetic resin of the highest quality. The chrome effect is thereby strengthened effectively, more hard and clearer than with conventional covers.

I actually think I know what you are trying to say there, just now... I think we may be on the same page now...

Light plays and shadow plays provide, directly in the emblem curvature, still for an intensification of the aesthetic effect of 3-D effect.

Ok you lost me again.

The colour of the subsoil is a chrome and if requested the inscription in black.

What? There's subsoil involved?

On account of the elastic-like surface the emblem is absolutely scratch-resistant. The long-lasting emblem is UV-resistant and resistant to weather.

Ok. Ok. I think I've heard enoguh...

Please give the desired model with or without inscription, but we select one.

I will not.

A lot of fun with buy at an auction and tune.

You too. I think?

:lol_hitting::th_signs60:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Vmax-Yamaha-V-MAX-Instruments-Cover-3-D-NEW_W0QQitemZ250445329154QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3a4fb47302&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1215|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A3|294%3A50#ebayphotohosting

________
buy silver surfer

Last edited:
:rofl_200::rofl_200: I needed a good laugh. You would have no idea what they were selling if there wasn't a pic. Thank you for elating my plastic this thread is a WORLD NOVELTY!!!

I know this thread is a few months old but it's still awesome! Funniest thing I've read all week! :rofl_200:

Dano

he he

I think he's still selling the things too boot!

Go for it! Buy one! Your eyes will be wrestling plastically before you know it! ;)

:rofl_200: HA HA HA HA HA!!! MAN that was funny!!! That made my day.:clapping:

You gotta love the "aesthetic effect of 3-D effect"

Back