I love this bike!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the real deal to me. its not only reflecting off the shock but also the fender. He was just lined up with the shock and not the fender. so no star shape from the fender. I like that effect, but I use my star filter lens more than I photoshop them in.

here is a shot I took of the sun, its a direct burst so no photoshop or star filter lens needed.

I love photography, just for shits and giggles here is some other shots I've taken while cruising around, using different filters and playing with shutter speed and the apature.

Attachments

• Sky.jpg
    Sky.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 29
  • sailing at sundown.jpg
    sailing at sundown.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 25
  • waterfall_a.jpg
    waterfall_a.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 25
  • lake1.jpg
    lake1.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 27
  • sunset1.jpg
    sunset1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 24
Looks like the real deal to me. its not only reflecting off the shock but also the fender. He was just lined up with the shock and not the fender. so no star shape from the fender. I like that effect, but I use my star filter lens more than I photoshop them in.

here is a shot I took of the sun, its a direct burst so no photoshop or star filter lens needed.

I love photography, just for shits and giggles here is some other shots I've taken while cruising around, using different filters and playing with shutter speed and the apature.

Great shots, KJ!! :clapping:

wow thats a sharp max:punk:

ill sell ya my 07 for 7500 come n get er:biglaugh:

gorgeous pics KJ. do u have any desktop sized resolution ones of those?

would u mind sharing? morgan(dot)ga(at)gmail(dot)com?

awesome. thanks again kj, any others u wanna share feel free!.

" KJ " AWESOME PICTURES ! .. " KJ " I THINK YOU SHOULD VOLUNTEER TO SHOOT " REDBONES " AVATARS ! .. :biglaugh::rofl_200:

awesome. thanks again kj, any others u wanna share feel free!.

I have a few others of really old mining equipment. I never payed any attention to my photography file. I have too many that I don't even know what the hell they are until I open them up. I'll have to get that fil organized.

She's a beauty, that's for sure....what year is it?
HEY DANNY , YOU SHOULD BUY THIS BIKE ! .. I WAS THINKING DANNY , IF YOU BUY ENOUGH BIKES , WE CAN DRIVE OUR CARS TO THE BROWNIE RUN & JUST RIDE ALL OF YOURS ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Like I said, I love this bike:biglaugh: Now it's on the way, I will be meeting up and bringing it home Friday! Excited :punk:

Back