I think Bonzo would approve...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kronx

Reaction score
My uncle was a drummer and he got me into drumming. One of his favorite drummers was John Bonham of Led Zepplin. I grew up drumming in the heavy metal days were almost all the drummers sported huge double bass kits. I remember asking my uncle if he ever had a double bass kit and he said no. He said he had considered it but he saw what John Bonham did with a single bass, he chose to just get better.

My uncle passed away recently and I really wish he was still around for a lot of reasons but I know he would have LOVED this video. I hope you enjoy watching this 8 year old Japanese girl laying it down and having a great time doing it as much as I did. Her little kid laugh after it's done is the icing on the cake. Keep rockin Yoyoka! :punk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cozHT9QaFJo

Amazing!

I'm a drummer as well, I started taking lessons at 11.

That girl's got some chops! Fantastic skill and such enthusiasm! You can tell she loves to play.

Thanks for posting.

I love how she is having so much fun in addition to playing the song to perfection! Robert Plant said it best when he said something "it like she just fell off a log".

Latest posts

Back