I want the ugliest bike made today and I don't care.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garbilizon

Reaction score
An old riding buddy of mine (Eli "Fungas" Fengas, An Israeli motorcycle journalist) Got back recently from Valencia Spain testing the new Aprilia Tuono V4 R.

He said it's like they made it specifically for my riding style.

The perfect Track machine/hooligan-bike combination with some ability to go on the street.

It Is UGLEY but looking at the specs and from what Eli said I have to try it.
Maybe get a Brutale headlight for it too.

Anyone needs a kidney?

This is Eli and the Aprilia:

4.jpg

Its not that ugly. If she spread her legs, it would be hot!:biglaugh: To each his own.

Attachments

• Aprilia_Tuono_V4R_live_EICMA_01.jpg
    Aprilia_Tuono_V4R_live_EICMA_01.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 120
Diavel looks much worst IMO. I could go for it :p
I saw a video review of the Tuono V4 R and yeah the guy said it was a beast built for race and not so much for street use ;p

Ehh, it falls in with the burger king and some of the other "nakeds". IMO the naked bike is something that's tough to do right.....the only ones I've seen that I like have been custom jobs.

Kind of sounds like the Bimmer S1000...it's a track-day machine they slapped blinkers onto. Even the salesman admitted it was "horrendous" for comfort, even compared to other sportbikes.

Its not that ugly. If she spread her legs, it would be hot!:biglaugh: To each his own.
i SHIT , I WOULD TAKE THAT BIKE IN A SECOND ! . :punk:. YOU CAN KEEP THE " HOT CHICK " , SHE PROBABLY WOULD NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP , SO AFTER 30 DAY'S I WOULD HAVE TO TELL HER TO LEAVE , AND SHE'D BE HEART BROKEN ! .. :biglaugh: .. THEN I MIGHT FEEL BAD FOR A MINUTE OR TWO ! . :rofl_200:

Last edited:
i SHIT , I WOULD TAKE THAT BIKE IN A SECOND ! . :punk:. YOU CAN KEEP THE " HOT CHICK " , SHE'D PROBABLY WOULD NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP , SO AFTER 30 DAY'S I WOULD HAVE TO TELL HER TO LEAVE , AND SHE'D BE HEART BROKEN ! .. :biglaugh: .. THEN I MIGHT FEEL BAD FOR A MINUTE OR TWO ! . :rofl_200:

That sounds like experience talking Tim! lol

That's why motorcycles are inherently better than women. They never bitch, whine, or complain you don't spend enough time on them. Plus they never have a "headache" or "aren't in the mood" when you want to go for a ride.

i SO AFTER 30 DAY'S I WOULD HAVE TO TELL HER TO LEAVE , AND SHE'D BE HEART BROKEN ! .. :biglaugh: .. THEN I MIGHT FEEL BAD FOR A MINUTE OR TWO ! . :rofl_200:
Problem is Tim.. I'm so gullible that she could sweet talk me long enough to call it common law and then take the bike with her.. That tail pipe just wouldn't cut it.:rofl_200:

That sounds like experience talking Tim! lol

That's why motorcycles are inherently better than women. They never bitch, whine, or complain you don't spend enough time on them. Plus they never have a "headache" or "aren't in the mood" when you want to go for a ride.

you forgot the part about not being miserable when ridden hard and put away wet. lol

peace,
evan

...it's a track-day machine they slapped blinkers onto. Even the salesman admitted it was "horrendous" for comfort, even compared to other sportbikes.

I'm still young and my back can take the abuse.
If I wanted comfort I'd buy a Mercedes.

I like to toss my bike around and play catch the rear tire on slippery roads.
Even with my Max people tell me that I ride "supermoto".
It just looks like it will compliment the way I ride really well.

Hey I rode that! I could believe how enjoyable it was. Once I stoped worrying what I looked like on it, that is.
/evil laugh

Back