I won ! I won ! I cant believe it !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
I STARTED GETTING THIS NEW MAGAZINE ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO 2WHEELTUNER http://www.sportbikeclub.com/sportbikeclub/static/staticHtml.jsp?id=587527 AND EVERY MONTH THEY HAVE A CAPTION CONTEST , SO FOR THIS UPCOMING ISSUE I SENT IN 3 CAPTIONS AND THEY PICKED ONE !:eusa_dance:..( THE PICTURE IS OF A LITTLE KID , MAYBE 5 OR 6 YEARS OLD IN FULL LEATHERS & A FULL FACE HELMET WITH THE VISOR FLIPPED UP , HE'S STANDING ON THE RACE TRACK ABOUT 6 FEET AWAY FROM HIS POCKET BIKE THAT IS LAYING ON ITS SIDE & THEY ARE ABOUT 30 FEET FROM WHAT APPEARS TO MAYBE BE THE FINISH LINE ) THE LINE THAT THEY PICKED IS ; " I TOLD MY DAD WE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH GAS TO MAKE IT ! AND HE SAY'S " I DON'T LISTEN " :rofl_200:THIS WILL BE IN THE OCTOBER ISSUE & MY NAME WILL BE UNDER IT ! WHEN THEY EMAILED ME & SAID THAT I HAD WON , I ALMOST FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR !:rofl_200:I STILL CAN'T GET THE SMILE OFF OF MY FACE !:eusa_dance: WHEN YOUR ACTUALLY LOOKING AT THE PICTURE & READING THE CAPTION , IT MAKES MORE SENSE !

Is this from personal experience......?
Is there something you have to tell us......?
I just thought maybe....cool for you, just the same!!!!

Awesome! Take a picture of the page and post it here. I'd say scan it but me thinks that may be a bit beyond your computer skills... No offense...

Awesome! Take a picture of the page and post it here. I'd say scan it but me thinks that may be a bit beyond your computer skills... No offense...

congrats T- BONE!
4gasem i think you hit the nail on the head!

Awesome! Take a picture of the page and post it here. I'd say scan it but me thinks that may be a bit beyond your computer skills... No offense...[/QUOTE]
NOW , NOW , YOU GUY'S KNOW THAT I'VE COME ALONG WAY IN 2 YEARS !:biglaugh:

Back