Idiot with a gun...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a trafic road-rage once (long time ago) dontown Montreal
no mather here who is responsable but;
I felt on a SPVM police detective in aN unknown car :bang head: :rofl_200::bang head: :rofl_200:
morals; S-T-A-Y C-O-O-L

This gun shits happened to me more than once, generally mine's bigger.... People are really tough while they're in their cars. I'm not so afraid of people in a car with a gun but when they use their car as a weapon that concerns me.

That gun could have gone off by accident. My Dad, God bless him, told me when I was 12, not to ever point a gun at anyone, unless I was ready to shoot them.

That is ridiculous... You only draw a firearm because you have to use, it's not something you wave around for intimidation.

People need to remember don't sweat the small stuff. Life is too damn short to let your blood boil over such trivial bullshit.

Not sure who the bigger asshole was there..........the jerk-off with the .45 or the idiot trying to get himself shot....pretty much a toss up AFAIC. :jerk it:

There are some who could discern that asshole was not going to fire that weapon . There are some who would have taken it away from him and beat him with it.
I'm not one of 'em , just saying I've met some of 'em. :punk:

An angry moron with his finger on the trigger waving it around. I'm with Dannymax both idiots. One is lucky he isn't dead and the other lucky he isn't bent over in a prison bathroom entertaining the residents. My father and my uncle taught me the same lesson as Steve pull it out and use it or don't pull it out. You know now that I think of it I've had a few girlfriends that had that rule. LOL

An angry moron with his finger on the trigger waving it around. I'm with Dannymax both idiots. One is lucky he isn't dead and the other lucky he isn't bent over in a prison bathroom entertaining the residents. My father and my uncle taught me the same lesson as Steve pull it out and use it or don't pull it out. You know now that I think of it I've had a few girlfriends that had that rule. LOL

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I can't tell what that is. So I am going on its fake. Its not a glock, because it has a take down lever and the edges aren't right. Its not anything else thats blocky that I can tell to be a real gun. The frame looks like cheap molded plastic, like the china air soft guns. Could possibly be a trainer, but they usually have plugged barrels.

Whatever the case, I have to think the entire thing is fake. I ve been in gun situations and people don't act like this. It seems kinda scripted to me.

Latest posts

Back