I'll be a Daddy today!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuarterHorse

Reaction score
Thought I'd share with ya while I had a second. I had JUST started to fall asleep when at 1:30AM this morning my wife had told me her water broke. We got out stuff together, and got her to the hospital. Sure enough it had, and she's admitted. I just got home now at 4AM to take a shower and grab a few things we forgot while she's not having that hard of contractions. Pics up of the new addition to the family today or tomorrow.

Wish us luck!!!!!

Good Luck and Congrats Dustin! I've always heard the second one basically falls out so you should have nothing to worry about! Post some pics and keep us in the loop.... I hope you got that Dart done.... because I think you are going to have your hands full for a while. BTW, we just got the engine in my cousin's 66 Mustang, so we'll be looking for you at Eddyville!

Haha this is our first child.

Thanks for all the congrats guys! Had time to run home to grab a bite and clean the house up a little, thought I'd post.

Well as those of you with kids know it's a huge story, but I'm too tired to tell by typing, so here's the short short version.

20 Days early, he's 7lbs 12oz, 20 1/2 inches long. Ayden Jon is his name.
PIC_0160.jpg

PIC_0151.jpg

I left the other camera at the hospital that has all the cute pics on it so all I got was the pic of him crying after he got his blood taken and when he still needed a bit of oxygen since he didn't get the squish coming out.

My wife went through 17 hours of labor to find out they were going to do a C-Section in the end. He was born at 7:50PM December 29th 2007.

Back