I'm here, and I'm watching!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You look surprised , wheres here and what are you watching?

Listen Monkey, times be hard and if you keep on prodding us there could be repercussions! You'll get your mods and like them too!:damn angry:
Today is Monday, right?:biglaugh:

You did it now Redbone he's gonna be pissed at you.

Listen Monkey, times be hard and if you keep on prodding us there could be repercussions! You'll get your mods and like them too!:damn angry:
Today is Monday, right?:biglaugh:

+10 Brian !! LMAO :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
I'm like... where's he redirecting this... then it becomes clear.... It's Mod Monkey night for all to enjoy !!

Listen here monkey. You're killing me. My daughter is eating fruit loops for dinner because of you. Is it not enough you got your exhaust and intake mods? Fine! I'll throw in a dd clutch next month, but that's it, you home wrecker--literally! Because of you i've been spending all my waking hours into the wee hours of the morning modding the bike leaving no time to maintain the house as it slowly crumbles around me. Don't need the neighbors pissed off with the condemned, weed-infested shack next door.

Sent from my Tapatalking Hercules Android

Like to see more modding going on here, let's go boys....spring's a coming!!!
Haven't you got enough from me this year MM? I got the radial and swingarm mod going on, which is a minor miracle. Every year I want to paint her, frame and all, but you get me to spend the doe on mods. I think it reaches a point where you say "the hell with it, I've spent more than I can ever get back so why not" or "this is it, I'm not doing anything else" then I see something, and bells and whistles go off. Come to think of it I really want a nice pair of rear sets.
Steve-o

mr monkey. i'll call bill kratz tonight and discuss things with him. that oughta help you out over there. maybe rovic when i'm done with him.

heheh

mr monkey. i'll call bill kratz tonight and discuss things with him. that oughta help you out over there. maybe rovic when i'm done with him.

heheh
Now I know who the MM's inside man is. That's why you let me ride your bike Garrett. Now the Monkey has me and won't let go.
Steve

I'm Trying to keep up. The '95 is going on the lift tomorrow morning.
save save save to be a slave slave slave

I read this post, & the replies, & they all made me smile...

SOOO...

I SECOND the 'motion' of the 'Mod Monkey'...!!!...LOL

Spend some of that Christmas Cash on your 'Classic' MAX!!!

Seriously though,
I just wanted to wish everyone here a very Happy New Year,
& may 2012 bring to us all:
Everything we NEED, & nothing we DON'T.

Haven't had a chance to get on here again for a while;
Between business & personal,
I feel like I need a vacation from the Holidays!!!
I did have fun, but it just seemed like I was going non-stop,
between family, friends, & parties!!!

PS. Hope EVERYONE enjoyed a Happy & SAFE Holiday season!

Fuck. Off. Monkey. I have Taz on guard duty to keep the furry lil' bastard away from my bike but he still slips in now and then.

I just spent $300 on a Morley seat, and now these new ignitech boxes are looking tempting.

We need to breed these monkeys, and secretly let them loose in Harley dealerships when nobody is looking. With all the ginormous saddlebags and trunks they'll find better places to live and leave us maxers alone.

Maybe then every harley on the road won't look exactly the same. See? It's a win-win.

You did it now Redbone he's gonna be pissed at you.
No worries, I got this Mike! The monkey and I are no strangers! He may get some mod satifaction from my work, but it will be on my terns. Yeah, I said my terms you furry creature with a larcenous heart. You can go to my bank to stare thru the front window watching the rest of my money just sitting there, earning interest, compounded monthly!
Be it known that you cannot let this little furry instigator get under your skin. He has many devious ways to leverage any available money, or maybe it is more accurate to say, any funds he requires to satisfy what his mod addled brain lusts after! I have seen the results of a MM gone wild, who actually transformed himself into a barely controllable Mod KONG! The Mod Kong is a surly, uncouth creature who takes a Vmax to the top of the mod tower where he just laughs while deliberating as to what stock part to upgrade next.
Let this innocent sounding scolding from the MM be a forewarning, I'm sure the next message will be more insidious and skillfully designed to extract the maximium cash into the MM's budget! BEWARE!

I have resisted the mod monkey, and I think my bike is worth more because of it:rofl_200::clapping:

O

He cant get any more from me.........:biglaugh: !(watch all you want MM) I know he knows I have a blank canvas, butt I have the upper hand on him:eusa_dance: as the new max goes well, stops well , looks good , sounds.....:bang head:...... Ok,, you have me but no time soon as even the MM must agree the bike should be paid for before the modding begans!

Hey you monkey prick, back in the cage!... Don't push me, im working on it biatches... :punk:

Listen monkey. How about keeping your end of the f*ing deal?
I'm doing the mods. Why are you holding my shit up???
Spend your time harassing the people who are making the parts, which are just to keep you happy anyway.
STOP f*ing with my bike and let me ride it or I'll shove ya tail up yer ass.

You guys have no idea who you're messing with here!! I know that Mod Kong punk....I bitch slap him around for breakfast!!

Be careful, be busy, spend $'s....it's the only way you can save yourself!! :punk:

Oh, that fuzzy little black kid I sent before....another punk!!

See you soon!
:th_smilie:

Attachments

• strange scary monkey.jpg
    strange scary monkey.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 13
Well MM from your latest pic it looks like your atleast back on your meds.:rofl_200: first pic this morn, last pic tonight!

Latest posts

Back