Impressed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I am pretty impressed. I ordered my new Shinkos from www.motorcyclesuperstore.com on Monday & they showed up today. I think that is some pretty good service. I done a short survey when I ordered & they did not even charge me shipping so they were just a hair under 129 bucks. I deffinately will be using them more. I was using Bike bandit which I have nothing against but did not get tires near this quick.

:ummm: Are the tires new, as in this year or several years old? Thanks, Spurs

Well she rides much better now that i got them old Dunlop Qualifier's off there. They would have been off there a long time ago but my girl friend rides the bike a lot less agressive than me so they lasted much longer. I guess I need to get another Max I can call my own such I pretty much gave the 85 to her. Mattness take note of this you have one you could teach you girl to ride then she would have her own toy.LOL

Well she rides much better now that i got them old Dunlop Qualifier's off there. They would have been off there a long time ago but my girl friend rides the bike a lot less agressive than me so they lasted much longer. I guess I need to get another Max I can call my own such I pretty much gave the 85 to her. Mattness take note of this you have one you could teach you girl to ride then she would have her own toy.LOL

Kyle if you're interested my Max might be up for sale soon. I don't really wanna get rid of it, but it breaks my heart thinking it's already been sitting most of this year, and other than a few days over NYE I don't don't yet when I'll be back for any length of time.

Lemme know..

Well I am pretty impressed. I ordered my new Shinkos from www.motorcyclesuperstore.com on Monday & they showed up today. I think that is some pretty good service. I done a short survey when I ordered & they did not even charge me shipping so they were just a hair under 129 bucks. I deffinately will be using them more. I was using Bike bandit which I have nothing against but did not get tires near this quick.

They are having a sale on Dunlop Sportmax Q2 radials now , plus leather Alpine jackets .

Kyle if you're interested my Max might be up for sale soon. I don't really wanna get rid of it, but it breaks my heart thinking it's already been sitting most of this year, and other than a few days over NYE I don't don't yet when I'll be back for any length of time.

Lemme know..
you have a really nice bike a & I will watch out for any body lookng for one. I am not keeping any thing for my self any more its all for sale besids the 85 that christine rides.

Latest posts

Back