in need of a scoop bolt

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigrubbers4x4

Reaction score
while i was working on the bike yesterday i noticed that i was missing the lower right side bolt out of the scoop. does anyone have one i could get? lemme know. thanks in advanced.

Sam Buchkovich III
747 Mount Carmel Dr
Windber Pa 15963

+1 ace hardware, they have all that normal metric stuff. or the local aubuchon.

LOL, I have chromed versions on hand (along with stock ones).

Sean

I can get you a stock one for 12 cents, but S&H is $29.95

Just kidding, remove the same length bolt from the other scoop and take it to your local hardware store and tell them you want one like this. Use a little Loc-tight on the threads.

They usually don't have the correct stock button heads at your local hardware stores. Maybe $2 with postage to get a stock one to you.

I've got a bunch of bolts the right diameter and length in stainless button head. As Sean noted the head style is a little different. Oem ones are a bit more heavy duty (thicker head). If you want one I can drop in the mail tomorrow.

I sell them too lol! Complete engine cover kits but not the same kit as Mike sells.

Sean do you sell anodized kits? Or bolt insert kits?

I sell them too lol! Complete engine cover kits but not the same kit as Mike sells.

I've got a bunch of bolts the right diameter and length in stainless button head. As Sean noted the head style is a little different. Oem ones are a bit more heavy duty (thicker head). If you want one I can drop in the mail tomorrow.

thanks man,that would be great. i dont need a whole kit or anything, i just need the one long bolt to replace the one thats missing.

LOL, I didn't mean to sell you short Sean. You should provide us with a list of all the items you offer, I know it would be extensive! I looked the other day on your website for someone that was looking for a item but couldn't find it so I just referred them to your email.
I know I'm guilty of not asking what all you sell then when I find a link to something useful due to a web search someone else did or that I stumbled upon.

LOL, there is very little we don't have for the Vmax. If I don't have it I will try to find it and or setup to sell it. As with most items I sell I will of course do my best to provide a competitive price on it.

Sean

I don't remember off the top of my head but want to say the chrome set is $65 plus shipping. They are Gardner Wescott bolts. They are available in Chrome, Stainless, and Polished Stainless.

Sean

I don't remember off the top of my head but want to say the chrome set is $65 plus shipping. They are Gardner Wescott bolts. They are available in Chrome, Stainless, and Polished Stainless.

Sean

when you get a chance can your price all 3?

what comes with it? clutch/waterpump/stator/middle gear cover bolts? any others?

Shoot me an email if you would so I can remember. It comes with all 4 main cover, waterpump, and even some for the PCV. I think it even has starter bolts if I remember correctly. It does NOT have valve cover bolts (we have to chrome the special bolts from yamaha).

Sean

Latest posts

Back