Int'l Bike Show Javits Center, NY

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BabyFaceFinster

Reaction score
Anyone going to see the bike? The show is mid january on weekend. I need a fix cause the dealer told me March or April

Not too sure how far you are, but there is a very strong chance I will have an 09 in my booth at the Toronto Supershow Jan 2-4th at the Toronto International Center by Pearson airport. If you are close enough and get the urge to show up let me know and I will try to work a discount ticket for you.

Anyone going to see the bike? The show is mid january on weekend. I need a fix cause the dealer told me March or April

BabyFace, I know thier is a crew from the VMOA going on Sat.

Is this your first V-MAX?

Can someone let me know if the Aprilia RSV4 is there?

Do a search for Internation motorcycle show/s and you find a website including links to events...the demo info will have who is going to be there

When I was at the IMS show in Houston I didn't see any Apprillia representation in the Demo area...I never even set foot inside so couldn't tell you what they had on display only...I was too busy cleaning the crap out of my pants from riding the new Vmax that morning...

They did have Ducati, all Hypermotards and KTM was there with about everything they make, including both versions, older and newer of the 690 Supermoto bikes if you interested in the RSV line the Ducati Hypermotard is pretty simliar, but not as pretty..

That RSV4.5 is one wicked bike....

Edit...I'm a Dumbass....

I had the new RSV4 name mixed up the the RXV4.5 Dual Sport and it's sister the SXV4.5 Supermoto bike..my bad...

BabyFace, I know thier is a crew from the VMOA going on Sat.

Is this your first V-MAX?

Saturday 1/17/09 between 1pm and 2 pm at the Yamaha booth . There are about 12 of us so far .

Chuck

If you guys ever take a run up the Taconic Pkwy. let me know. I'd love to ride a ways with ya'.

Danny
Thanks but that one road I do not ride on I got a speeding ticket there 2 yrs ago COST me $425.00 . The town needed a new park bench
Why don`t you come down to the show on 1/17 . There will be a few maxers from your area there .

Chuck

Danny
Thanks but that one road I do not ride on I got a speeding ticket there 2 yrs ago COST me $425.00 . The town needed a new park bench
Why don`t you come down to the show on 1/17 . There will be a few maxers from your area there .

Chuck

$425, WOW!! That sucks, it's the price of a decent mod!! :bang head:

Cop Runner is trying to talk me into going to the show, but being a 'mountain boy' the "Big Town" might be a bit too hectic for me! :biglaugh:

I'll think about it though, thanks.

Thanx for the invite. I think I would enjoy that. the dealer is tellin me March (in San Diego).. I am sooo ready

Danny

Chuck

I am shopping for high end radar. There is a setup i saw that costs $1g, but it is worth it.

Danny

Chuck
YOU SHOULD OF " RUN " ITS MUCH CHEAPER ! AS LONG AS YOU DON'T GET COUGHT !:biglaugh:

I am shopping for high end radar. There is a setup i saw that costs $1g, but it is worth it.

I'm guessing you mean radar detector?
A grand for radar detector is a total rip off. The way radar systems are set up, by the time the radar detector goes off it's to late they already got you. If an officer is using it properly, the radar transmitter does not send out the signal until he has you in sight and in range. Plus on top of that most LE Departments are gradually changing over to a Lasar system which works on a trigger as well.
So you will have spent a grand to let you know when you are getting a ticket.

good for you....iv seen too many runners and the people innocent they nail over the years...
GOOD THING I NO WHAT I'M DOING THEN ! :biglaugh: AND I'D BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE DRUNK DRIVING PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY & THE OLD PEOPLE THAT CANT FIND THE BRAKE PEDAL WHILE YOUR STOPPED AT A RED LIGHT & PLOWS INTO YOU ON YOUR MOTORCYCLE & KILLS YOU & MAMES YOUR WIFE & YOU HAVE 2 LITTLE KIDS AT HOME ! THIS HAPPEND A COUPLE YEARS AGO NOT FAR FROM MY HOUSE ! THE OLD GUY SAID " I COULD SEE THEM , I JUST COULD'NT GET MY FOOT ON THE BRAKE " ! SO I'M MORE WORRIED ABOUT THAT STUFF THEN A GUY ON A BIKE !

Back