Int'l Bike Show Javits Center, NY

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I COP RUNNER , WILL BE THERE ON SATURDAY THE 17TH !:punk:
IS ANYONE ELSE GOING ON THE 17TH ? I GOT MY V-MAX FORUM SHIRT FROM BUSTER YESTERDAY & DROPPED IT OFF AT A "T"-SHIRT PLACE TO HAVE................... " COP RUNNER " ............PUT ACROSS THE BACK SO I CAN BE RECOGNIZED , IF ANYONE GIVES A SHIT & WANTS TO MEET ME IN PERSON ! I'LL BE THERE WITH A BIG BALD HEADED GUY & A DARK HAIRED SHORTER GUY WITH A BLACK MUSTACHE ! MAN TALK ABOUT MISS-FITS ! :rofl_200:

Last edited:
I'm going. Gotta see my ride in person. It is going to be 0-5 degrees saturady. WTF is that! I'm moving back to San Diego (I wish)...

I saw it at the show,,got on it,,and then cried ..The bike is awesome..
It really has a good center of gravity...Its not top heavy like my max...
I want this bike bad...Just a real leap in looks and power from the old max..

I CHECKED IT OUT A COUPLE OF TIMES ! REAL COOL ! DEFINITELY EVEN COOLER IN PERSON ! I DIDN'T SIT ON IT BECAUSE I WOULD JUST WANT ONE ! THE ONE SITTING NEXT TO IT WITH SOME MODS & NO MIRRORS WAS BAD ASS ! :punk:

Was in the process of retro fitting the snow plow on the front of Max,..and now trying to attach 2 industrial leaf blowers with modified high output heaters...if i can get the fuses to stop popping I'll be there,....otherwise I'll have to source up a length of extension cord ,...this could be a problem as I'm not sure of the distance.
:ummm: But it's not -44 c ( -47 f ),any more so I'm not complaining..lol

Was in the process of retro fitting the snow plow on the front of Max,..and now trying to attach 2 industrial leaf blowers with modified high output heaters...if i can get the fuses to stop popping I'll be there,....otherwise I'll have to source up a length of extension cord ,...this could be a problem as I'm not sure of the distance.

Funny you would mention it 333, I have this exact same set-up!! I got power simply by mounting a Coleman 1850 watt portable generator on a small platform attached to the top of the sissy bar.
It's a bit top heavy, but offers some serious traction to the rear wheel! :biglaugh:

Funny you would mention it 333, I have this exact same set-up!! I got power simply by mounting a Coleman 1850 watt portable generator on a small platform attached to the top of the sissy bar.
It's a bit top heavy, but offers some serious traction to the rear wheel! :biglaugh:

Awesome ,..that would lighten up the front ,and stop the plow from diggin in,....helmet is flat on top from going over the bars ,...thx for the tip..

A friend of mine went and sent me this.
dcp_4363.jpg

That bike had some lowering mods done. The sticker was $30k tottal. I like the adjustable grip levers, which are a Star product according to the sticker. $250 for both

Awesome ,..that would lighten up the front ,and stop the plow from diggin in,....helmet is flat on top from going over the bars ,...thx for the tip..

:rofl_200: LMAO!! That's too funny. If you guys get any of this to work, let me know, I have tons of snow to move around in a big hurry!!

Back