It's About Time Bikers Got Some Good Press

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just goes to show you, not all bikers are out to destroy the world after all. Of course, these were both prolly just cadet bikers, and not yet true, full blooded bikers that have learned to ride around all day long doing nothing but creating mahem & wreaking havoc on society. Give 'em time.

+ is always better than - isn't it? Good for the news outlet to promote it instead of manufacturing things like this:
images

from Life magazine

Cool most of the people I ride with would do stuff like this. I helped with more charity stuff than I can shake a stick at when I was back home. I have done a bit here but not near what I used to.

It's good to hear good news instead of kidnapping or murder. I think most guys I ride with would help out like that too if we we're going slow enough to see things like that.....:biglaugh:

Same here. Most of the group I ride with would probably do the same as well. Not all of us on sportbikes are riding wheelies and lane splitting at 100 mph lol

Good to see folks like that exists .....
And it's just pronounced CANADA......not the way news guy said we say it ...lol....that's the way others say it .

Bikers only get the negative publicity in FL. I know myself and others have stopped many times to help disabled motorists push their car into a gas station or to the next turn off. Naturally the news only likes to report things that have inherent shock value or something that makes most people's blood boil a bit.

On top of that what is one of the most common group rides I am sure everyone here goes on at least once a year if not multiples times throughout? Charity rides for X cause... Tons of bikers are doing this every week and unless it is in unprecedented numbers (IE: causes a massive traffic jam) it is rarely ever reported.

Back