Jesse James is a Dead Man rides a 2009 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxride06

Reaction score
Noted custom motorcycle builder Jesse James takes the Star VMAX for a spin in his new hit TV show “Jesse James is a Dead Man” this Sunday August 9th on Spike TV.
Shot on location at El Mirage Dry Lake in Southern California during the final show of the season, Jesse pilots the VMAX on several high speed runs in the show. Sharing the spotlight with his Hydrogen powered streamliner car on the dry lake bed, the VMAX impressed Jesse who has ridden just about everything with big horsepower and wheels.

Following his ride on the mighty V four Jesse said “After experiencing the raw power and torque of the new VMAX I find it hard to ride any other bike!

Tune in Sunday to see more of Jesse and the VMAX in action on “Jesse James is a Dead Man”.

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star...e_the_vmax_-_sunday_august_9_on_spike_tv.aspx

Noted custom motorcycle builder Jesse James takes the Star VMAX for a spin in his new hit TV show ?Jesse James is a Dead Man? this Sunday August 9th on Spike TV.
Shot on location at El Mirage Dry Lake in Southern California during the final show of the season, Jesse pilots the VMAX on several high speed runs in the show. Sharing the spotlight with his Hydrogen powered streamliner car on the dry lake bed, the VMAX impressed Jesse who has ridden just about everything with big horsepower and wheels.

Following his ride on the mighty V four Jesse said ?After experiencing the raw power and torque of the new VMAX I find it hard to ride any other bike!?
Tune in Sunday to see more of Jesse and the VMAX in action on ?Jesse James is a Dead Man?.

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star...e_the_vmax_-_sunday_august_9_on_spike_tv.aspx

Interesting!! Especially since he also owns a turbo Busa.

Been watching this series a little bit. This should be interesting. The episode two weeks ago him flying the mustang was pretty cool.

i didn't notice the announcement, but sure as hell did when i watched the episode (randomly) last night. my g/f just rolled her eyes. i told her i want one for xmas. pretty sure its a pipe dream.

Started watching the show a few minutes, 10 at most, late and didn't see him ride the Vmax. Did see a shot of him leaning on it giving an interview and another of the Max sitting there covered in dust while they thrashed on the H-Bomb. Did they actually show him riding the Max?

I watched the whole show & never heard any mention of a VMAX. The H-Bomb was cool anyway, but I would have liked to see him on the bike.

Big let down, 4-7 seconds riding the Vmax, 5-7 seconds of him sitting on the bike. Not one word about the bike. Yeah cool show none the less. Yamaha posting this information on the Main Star website in a prelude to drawing fans to the show to see Jesse hammer the 2009, weak at best. I was expecting much more to be honest:damn angry:

Started watching the show a few minutes, 10 at most, late and didn't see him ride the Vmax. Did see a shot of him leaning on it giving an interview and another of the Max sitting there covered in dust while they thrashed on the H-Bomb. Did they actually show him riding the Max?

briefly.

I watched the whole show & never heard any mention of a VMAX. The H-Bomb was cool anyway, but I would have liked to see him on the bike.

no mention, had to pick up on it.

Big let down, 4-7 seconds riding the Vmax, 5-7 seconds of him sitting on the bike. Not one word about the bike. Yeah cool show none the less. Yamaha posting this information on the Main Star website in a prelude to drawing fans to the show to see Jesse hammer the 2008, weak at best. I was expecting much more to be honest:damn angry:

yea, i had no idea of the mentioned but was hoping they'd discuss it.

Latest posts

Back